Author Topic: Rifle on webcam  (Read 488 times)

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
Rifle on webcam
« on: August 02, 2023, 03:59:21 PM »
So, my google fu is a bit weak today.  Wife and I were talking last night about the folly of gun control.  And she mentioned something from maybe 10-15 years ago.  Someone had a rifle (I believe it was an AR pattern rifle) on a webcam.  Standing in the corner.   With a timer running on the webpage.  Essentially it was a very blunt "guns aren't autonomous" point.

Anyone remember this?   Remember where it was on the web, or if it is still running?

Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: Rifle on webcam
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2023, 05:07:06 PM »
I remember it too.  I cannot find it with my limited google-fu though.

I imagine that the owner of it probably gave up after years of careful vigilance.  Of course, that's just when AR-15's like to strike.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2023, 05:43:23 PM »
The rifle was last seen yelling "This is MAGA country!" while being arrested for leading a group of semi full auto MAGA ghost hat wearing white supremacists into the capital building on Jan 6. When asks about it's whereabouts the ATF director answered he is not a biologist.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2023, 05:50:36 PM »
So, my google fu is a bit weak today.  Wife and I were talking last night about the folly of gun control.  And she mentioned something from maybe 10-15 years ago.  Someone had a rifle (I believe it was an AR pattern rifle) on a webcam.  Standing in the corner.   With a timer running on the webpage.  Essentially it was a very blunt "guns aren't autonomous" point.

Anyone remember this?   Remember where it was on the web, or if it is still running?

I remember a handgun, done like that.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.