Author Topic: First time changing my oil since I was a kid  (Read 4218 times)

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Re: First time changing my oil since I was a kid
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2014, 11:10:13 AM »
Nerds!
http://www.shoclub.com/news.php?extend.6

Fond memories of my Gen 1 SHO... when I'm not whimpering in the corner from the recurring nightmares about repair bills.  I had big plans for that car, but high mileage, divorce, and an unexpected career change intervened so I settled for a Crown Vic Sport instead.

More filter info from BobIsTheOilGuy
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=6&page=1

Brad
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 11:35:28 AM by Brad Johnson »
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: First time changing my oil since I was a kid
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2014, 11:24:41 AM »
My plan when I moved out here in the country was to set up a timbered ramp to drive a vehicle out over the edge of a coulee so I could more easily get under for maintenance and repairs.

I never got that round tuit  ;/
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin