Author Topic: Your best new pics!  (Read 2168 times)

Darkmind

Your best new pics!
« on: May 08, 2005, 06:47:58 PM »
Well I tried to find the other thread but could not find it, even did a search.  My brain is in bed but I'm not LOL.  So lets start a new one.

It was very nice outside today so i figured I should bring out my little friend so he could get some real UV light. well hear are the pics.  I got some really good practice today.

Which one do you guys think looks the best?  I could use some input, nobody in my house hold really knows anything about taking pics.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

SEMPER FI

Chris

Your best new pics!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 08:03:36 PM »
Son... it looks like you got a serious alien problem... I suggest we dust off and nuke the site from orbit... only way to be sure.

Darkmind

Your best new pics!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2005, 08:14:33 PM »
LOL.  Funny!
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

SEMPER FI

Werewolf

• friend
  • Lead, Follow or Get the HELL out of the WAY!
Your best new pics!
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2005, 04:26:17 AM »
Without any doubt...

The best pic of the bunch is the last one.
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Fight Me Online

onions!

Your best new pics!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2005, 05:36:58 AM »
Two things.
1-Dang!He's getting big!You been feeding them glow-in-the-dark Chernobyl surplus crickets to him?
2-I like the first pic.It'd be better w/o the shadows but his "expression".the way he's looking @ you is great.
3-I still can't believe how big he's getting!

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Your best new pics!
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2005, 11:11:51 AM »
First one or last.   I'm learning towards the first, because I love the way the little critter is wrapped around the branch.

Just think, in a couple decades, the technology might exist to splice animal DNA into humans in a controllable manner.   Imagine people being able to do that.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Darkmind

Your best new pics!
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2005, 06:12:44 PM »
Thanks for the input guys!  I'm more partial to the last one but I was a little disappointed at the fact that he was not showing his colors as bright as he usually does.

And by the way Jeff he is getting very big very fast!  Hes up too about 20 med crickets a day.  If I feed him large crickets he will eat about 12 a day.

So does anybody else have any new pics?

SEMPER FI

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
Your best new pics!
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2005, 06:46:50 PM »
Not my best, but early last Saturday morning I had to grab the camera.  Josh was sleeping, probably dreaming of good surfing weather, while Quinn was on window lookout duty.  Bernie, of course, was making himself as comfortable as he could on the remaining mattress real estate, his shift was over for a while:

"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
Your best new pics!
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2005, 07:47:41 PM »
Ok, I'll bite.  Her name is Noodle, and she's...fat.

jefnvk

• friend
  • I'll sleep away the days and ride the nights...
Your best new pics!
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2005, 08:12:50 PM »
Just some dumb college kids with nothing better to do than burn a table

Not nearly, but forgotten about until now.  Snapped at the right time, just as the water got them moving
I still say 'Give Detroit to Canada'

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Your best new pics!
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2005, 08:57:31 AM »
Bathtime
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”