Author Topic: Free Biden Crack Pipes for "racial equity"  (Read 1136 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Free Biden Crack Pipes for "racial equity"
« on: February 07, 2022, 07:32:22 PM »
You can't make this stuff up

President Biden's Health and Human Services department (HHS) is finalizing funding to dole out crack pipes to drug addicts as part of its 'Harm Reduction Plan.'

The $30 million grant program, which accepted applications until Monday and will begin doling out money in May, intends to provide funds to nonprofits and local governments to make drug use safer, to advance 'racial equity.'
The crack-cocaine epidemic starting in the 1980s disproportionately ravaged the black community.

So lets give them free crack pipes  :facepalm:

Cities like San Francisco and Seattle have experimented with their own crack pipe kit distribution programs. Others have backed away from such plans. Louisville, Ky. allowed convenience stores to sell drug kits, before later banning them from doing so

Because it's a complete disaster. But hey, don't let that stop you.

Biden administration to fund programs that hand out crack pipes to prevent infection and promote 'racial equity'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10487091/Biden-administration-fund-handing-crack-pipes-addicts-improve-racial-equity.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
Re: Free Biden Crack Pipes for "racial equity"
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 10:06:15 AM »
Democrats sure have low expectations for black people, don't they?   :O

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 10:19:20 AM »
Democrats sure have low expectations for black people, don't they?   :O

Having high expectations is apparently racist and the dems want to keep them in a permeant state of inequality and victimhood to keep them depended on the dems. Sad part is plenty of blacks are willing to play along with that as long as the "free" stuff keeps flowing. They traded in one form of democrat run slavery for another form of democrat run slavery
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2022, 10:25:57 AM »
I'm not shocked that they're handing out crack pipes.

I am, however, absolutely stunned that they're not actually handing out crack, as well.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2022, 10:28:52 AM »
He must have consulted with his son before he came up with this. Someone should check to see if there's a company called "Hunter's Crack" that also has a gov contract.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2022, 01:18:50 PM »

I am, however, absolutely stunned that they're not actually handing out crack, as well.
I sometimes think that after an initial spike, crack/heroin/fentanyl/whatever use would decline (due to fewer users) if government start distributing high grade drugs free of charge . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2022, 07:10:02 PM »
I sometimes think that after an initial spike, crack/heroin/fentanyl/whatever use would decline (due to fewer users) if government start distributing high grade drugs free of charge . . .

I don't see a downside to this model.

bob

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2022, 09:04:55 AM »
Wonder how they would react if someone proposed handing out free guns as the solution to the "gun problem"
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2022, 09:07:17 AM »

IIRC this has/is actually been/being proposed in certain left coast cities.
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2022, 09:26:10 AM »
IIRC this has/is actually been/being proposed in certain left coast cities.

Exactly. Which is why I'm surprised Biden's left isn't embracing it. Because they all know that California is the true vision for the America of the Future.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2022, 05:50:15 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2022, 09:17:21 PM »
I remember when we thought the Democrat plan to provide midnight basketball was quite racist and condescending enough.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2022, 09:26:47 PM »
They need something they can use to smoke the imported CIA cocaine.  :laugh:

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2022, 08:21:54 PM »
"Build Crack Better"
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Pb

• friend
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2022, 09:36:34 AM »
The Biden administration is now claiming that, of course they aren't funding free crack pipes for black people!

Yeah right, I saw the grant application.   ;/

They are just embarrassed they got caught.

(They are still funding the free heroin needles).

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2022, 09:55:06 AM »
The Biden administration is now claiming that, of course they aren't funding free crack pipes for black people!

Yeah right, I saw the grant application.   ;/

They are just embarrassed they got caught.

(They are still funding the free heroin needles).
Depends on the quote.  They aren't for only black people.  Hunter Biden isn't black after all.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2022, 08:11:11 AM »
Here come those darn racist republicans

Republican Reps. Lauren Boebert (CO) and Dan Bishop (N.C.) introduced legislation to ban the government from using federal funds to pay for crack pipes or other drug materials after a recent report revealed that the Biden administration would be giving "smoking kits" that include free crack pipes to drug addicts as part of a $30 million grant program.

GOP Lawmakers Introduce 'HUNTER' Act to Prohibit Taxpayer Money from Funding Crack Pipes
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/landonmion/2022/02/12/gop-lawmakers-introduce-hunter-act-to-prohibit-taxpayer-money-from-funding-crack-pipes-n2603203
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2022, 09:51:24 AM »
Theater by the Republicans.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2022, 01:14:30 PM »
Theater by the Republicans.

You mean because the bill won't pass? Sure. If it draws attention to what the party in power is doing wrong, then it's a good thing.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2022, 02:34:06 PM »
The Biden Administration is celebrating Black History Month.... by handing out free crack pipes.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2022, 11:06:21 PM »
You mean because the bill won't pass? Sure. If it draws attention to what the party in power is doing wrong, then it's a good thing.

I guess.  I am just sick of them doing theater like this, and not actually doing anything "conservative" when they have power.