Author Topic: Did the Clinton campaign pay a tech company to "infiltrate" Trump WH servers?  (Read 808 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Well according to this they did.

Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.

Durham filed a motion on Feb. 11 focused on potential conflicts of interest related to the representation of former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussman, who has been charged with making a false statement to a federal agent. Sussman has pleaded not guilty.
Durham states that the internet company that Tech Executive-1 worked for "had come to access and maintain dedicated servers" for the Executive Office of the President as "part of a sensitive arrangement whereby it provided DNS resolution services to the EOP."

"Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP's DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump," Durham states.

I'm gotten quite pessimistic about anything actually being done if any of this is true. You know both the swamp and the MSM are going to bury it quicker and deeper than one of my cats does a turd.

BOMBSHELL: Clinton Campaign Lawyers Paid Tech Company to Infiltrate Trump White House Servers
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/02/12/bombshell-clinton-campaign-lawyers-paid-tech-company-to-infiltrate-trump-white-h-n2603213
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
The evidence on this is becoming concrete. It is treason and insurrection. The MSM and big tech will bury it. Hillary is laughing at this very moment.

Also, the statute of limitations on this appears to be only five years. Someone wearing tinfoil might wonder why this wasn't discovered until what appears to be the expiration date on prosecuting anyone.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
The insurrection against Trump should have been obvious to the whole country at the close of Trumps first year in office.

I know I ruffled some feathers here that first year or two by calling those pushing the Russia Russia Russia hoax traitors, particularly the FBI. Since then I've come to the realization that those I called the traitors are actually the ones (or are controlled by the ones) who have been running the country for many decades. It should be obvious by now that the FBI is used by the deep state to control "threats" to the unelected part of our government. They might actually believe they are the patriots.

Trump and MAGA are an insurrection against the established unelected order. Trump and MAGA appear to be a counter revolution or insurrection to dislodge the powers that have been running the country at least since the second world war.

Or maybe, Trump and his team are just a faction that has splintered off from the ruling group. That sort of puts us back in the lesser of two evils formulation. 

Fun times.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Bad timing on a new item in her online store:

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
What difference
At this point
Does it make ...
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

MechAg94

• friend
What difference
At this point
Does it make ...
Very little in reality.  BigGov bureaucrats and lawyers will stonewall any attempt to prosecute those responsible and the media will run cover for them.  At the most, some low level fall guy will take some blame.  Even if there was an email or recording from Hilary ordering them to do it along with acknowledgement that it is illegal, still nothing would happen.

But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be publicized.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
It's all about the...

Bureaucrats.

and they think that they will be safe.
Blog under construction

Kingcreek

• friend
If statute of limitations runs out for criminal charges, can Trump sue the pantsuit off of her?
Just wonderin...
What we have here is failure to communicate.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
If statute of limitations runs out for criminal charges, can Trump sue the pantsuit off of her?
Just wonderin...

Trump didn't kill himself
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
Very little in reality.  BigGov bureaucrats and lawyers will stonewall any attempt to prosecute those responsible and the media will run cover for them.  At the most, some low level fall guy will take some blame.  Even if there was an email or recording from Hilary ordering them to do it along with acknowledgement that it is illegal, still nothing would happen.

But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be publicized.

I think you missed the reference.
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

MechAg94

• friend
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Makes me think - with the degree of hate out there, I have to wonder how many of the lunatic left try to make a run at Orange Man... He must have, in addition to the secret service folks, some VERY damn fine protection on staff.
Blog under construction

Blakenzy

• friend
Well the US has certainly fast become a lawless State. The FBI and others are most definitely self-serving TREASONOUS >security< (not law enforcement) agencies protecting the un-elected part of the Government as Ron has mentioned. They aren't even pretending anymore. The sad part about all this is that the level of State corruption runs so wide and deep that civil institutions have become incapable of providing justice or a redress of grievances or holding authorities accountable for their trespasses. The entire "conversation" has moved out of bounds of the Law. Actions that people in power take are no longer based on "how far does the Law allow us to go" but on "who will physically do anything about it"?.

There was a coup on a sitting US President and no one went to prison or hung for it. Lawlessness.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"