Author Topic: Go to School in the Clothes Your Mom Bought You...  (Read 556 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Go to School in the Clothes Your Mom Bought You...
« on: February 15, 2022, 06:08:29 PM »
...Then go into the "transition closet" and change into your gay clothes and be a superhero.

I'm wondering how they get their gay clothes to school? Does the school buy them for the kids, or what? We seem to be talking pre-pubescent here.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1493418406468468745

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/02/15/schools-transition-closet-allows-kids-to-change-into-clothes-that-fit-their-real-identity-like-the-superheroes-they-are/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: Go to School in the Clothes Your Mom Bought You...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 11:21:05 AM »
From the replies:    "Check that closet for cameras asap"

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 11:29:08 AM »
Slippery slope = reality

It appears the fallacy of the slippery slope is actually the fallacy of believing the slippery slope isn't true.

They are coming for the kids and have been all along. It's baked into the cake of their world view or philosophy.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2022, 01:15:21 PM »
When I was in school, the only issue was kids who wanted to wear more revealing clothing or perhaps jewelry or something.  Of course, that was in high school..  They seem to want to push all this trans propaganda on elementary and middle school kids.

Some people think the current crop of young adults are messed up.  I can't wait to see what some of these kids will turn into when they hit their 20's.  Especially the hormone blocker kids.

Reminds me of the ADHD/Ritalin craze (is that still going on?) just more evil. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2022, 01:24:11 PM »
If you wanted to destroy a society from within........
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2022, 04:20:33 AM »
When I was in high school, all the hippies/musicians put on wigs to hide their long hair.  =D
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Pb

• friend
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2022, 12:19:52 PM »
If you wanted to destroy a society from within........

What would you be doing differently?

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2022, 08:20:48 AM »
I wonder what the response would be if a kid's turbo woke parents sent him to school dressed as a sparkly unicorn girl because that the gender identity they want for him...

But he uses the closet to dress as a straight, cis normal boy?

How quickly would he be suspended/expelled because of his violent intolerance?

I'm thinking very quickly.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.