Author Topic: Predictions for Biden's State of the Union Address  (Read 2006 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Predictions for Biden's State of the Union Address
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2022, 12:55:46 PM »
Speaking of the media:

Jake Tapper
@jaketapper
In a different era, a congresswoman shouting and heckling the president at the SOTU while he was talking about US soldiers Killed In Action — and was about to invoke his own dead son — would be widely condemned across the political spectrum. Starting with her caucus leader.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/03/02/pathetic-jen-psakis-excuse-for-joe-biden-leaving-13-dead-us-troops-out-of-sotu-is-almost-worse-then-the-omission-itself-video/

He's referring to Biden being heckled. Interestingly, when Trump was heckled, there was no condemnation from anyone on the left, including the caucus leader that ripped up Trump's speech.

My POV is that there shouldn't be any heckling during the SOTU address by or against any party. There are other venues for disagreement. It seems like turnabout is fair play though, if for nothing else than to see more evidence of MSM bias.

Also, Psaki said Biden "didn't have time" to mention the 13 dead soldiers. Bullshit.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2022, 05:16:00 PM »
I should of went with Pelosi making weird faces and poking/darting her tongue into her cheeks.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2022, 05:24:49 PM »
Teh gratest most bestest State of the Onion speech ever in the history of state of the onion speechifying ever!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2022, 06:30:54 PM »
He mentioned his SC appointee, but that was it.  You would expect him to sell her a bit, but he said very little.

She's a black woman - what more do you need to know?  ;/  He probably wanted to say something about her being the first black lawyer-woman that's bright and articulate and clean, but they told him not to.

Now that I think about it, the Party probably realizes that the less she's associated with him, the better.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2022, 06:50:44 PM »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2022, 07:48:11 PM »
I caught one statement in the speech that I still have issues believing. Some where in there he stated 30% of inflation was caused by automobile prices. I do know that used auto prices are up by about 30% but I am not sure how that relates to being 30% of the total inflation. I haven't heard anyone refuting it yet though. So, can one market item cause an equal overall inflation rise?

bob

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2022, 10:02:48 PM »
The Bee weighs in: https://youtu.be/sUq_KZb3qxs.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2022, 11:46:00 PM »
Maybe 30% transportation costs...
Blog under construction