Author Topic: Happy Day!!  (Read 1009 times)

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Happy Day!!
« on: January 05, 2011, 10:57:27 PM »
No real news except that I will sleep well tonight knowing that Nancy D'Alessandro Pelosi is no longer 3rd in line to control the world's best nuclear arsenal. I'm a little shocked that no plan emerged to send out her flying monkeys to simultaneously bump off #1 and #2.

In other news Robert Gibbs is quitting, I hope he gets that nice dog poop scooping job he put in for.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

HankB

• friend
Re: Happy Day!!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 02:56:42 PM »
No real news except that I will sleep well tonight knowing that Nancy D'Alessandro Pelosi is no longer 3rd in line to control the world's best nuclear arsenal. I'm a little shocked that no plan emerged to send out her flying monkeys to simultaneously bump off #1 and #2.
Well, if that HAD happened, there would only be the President Pro Tem of the Senate to stand between her and the Secretary of State, so her rule would be short-lived. :O

In other news Robert Gibbs is quitting, I hope he gets that nice dog poop scooping job he put in for.
I've heard rumors that he's considering partnering with Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf for a news review and commentary program on MSNBC; the two men have much in common.

(Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf is better known to US audiences as Bagdad Bob.)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: Happy Day!!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 07:37:19 PM »

=D =D =D =D =D

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden