Author Topic: Where is my shocked face, part MMXLVIIXMCCl  (Read 1170 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Where is my shocked face, part MMXLVIIXMCCl
« on: April 17, 2015, 11:41:28 PM »
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/04/black_man_saves_white_woman_from_black_mob_violence_in_memphis.html

The best explanation for black mob violence just might come from a place where it is an everyday fact of life: Memphis.

“It’s fun,” said one black person to a local reporter inquiring about why so many “teens” are so eager to be so violent.

But the central organizing feature of the violence is not age. It is race. The members of these mobs are black.

Also in October, the local News 3 station declared Memphis was experiencing a “rash of mob violence lately,” so it sought out of the miscreants to find out what was behind it and “what can stop it. Their answer: Nothing.”

“The Kroger attack? That’s what kids do,” said one black person to the station. “It’s fun. But to be honest, police make you want to do it.”

They must be having lots of fun because the videos of black mob violence and black on white crime are mounting up.

That bolded part is going to take some serious explaining.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
Re: Where is my shocked face, part MMXLVIIXMCCl
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 11:56:12 PM »
It'll stop being fun right around the time some determined folks use guns to disperse the mobs.
Formerly sumpnz

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 11:58:06 PM »
It'll stop being fun right around the time some determined folks use guns to disperse the mobs.
Which will be met with cries of "racism!".
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 08:07:01 AM »

Which will be met with cries of "racism!".

Right there ^ is the prime example of how importance of the way you frame and phrase something.

Group A finds enjoyment in mob violence.
Given that mobs consist of groups of people it is fairly logical to conclude that Group A enjoys social activities as opposed to individual pursuits.

Group B finds enjoyment in the tactical application of firepower.
Given that you need a group for it to be tactical it is fairly logical to conclude that Group B enjoys social activities as opposed to individual pursuits.

Group A and Group B enjoy similar pursuits.

And quite frankly IMHO Group B ought to be more grateful top Group A for giving them opportunities to enjoy their pursuit.

Therefore: Brotherhood!  Blacks and Whites playing together.

Isn't that what the liberals wanted all along?

(^ = sarcasm?  You decide.)

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 08:12:13 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/White-Girl-Bleed-Lot-Violence/dp/1938067061

Nothing uncommon about this type of mob violence, if anything, its grossly underreported.

"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

brimic

• friends
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2015, 08:37:45 AM »
Therefore: Brotherhood!  Blacks and Whites playing together

Maybe, but in a non-sarcastic way....
I live near Milwaukee, Wi, which is the most racially segregated metropolitan area in the country. The whites pretty much stay out of the black areas unless just passing through and vise versa.... black on white crime pretty much only happens in the transitional fringe areas, but black on black crime is huge with the vast majority caused by young blacks and gang members- there were  7 murders in the last week alone, not including another 4 year old getting shot in a drive by, who is going to survive.

Every time there is a murder, its either the ineffective WHITE mayor or WHITE police chief calling for more gun control- the chief actually tried to blame CCW for a double homicide commited by a convicted felon who got a light prison sentence fir armed robbery and was on parole.
What isn't reported is that Gander Mountain and Cabelas stores 20 miles outside the city have older (late 20s on up) black patrons stacked 5 people deep at all of the gun checkout lines every single weekend.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2015, 07:21:12 PM »
Unfortunately, I think Viking is right on the money

Back before WI got CCW, there was a huge ruckus at our State Fair. I predictied then that, after CCW, something similar would happen... with a CCWer as the target. And Milwaukee would go up in flames to the cries of "RACISM!!!"

It hasn't happened... yet. REALLY hoping to be proven wrong...
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)