Author Topic: It could get ulgy in DC tonight  (Read 1331 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
It could get ulgy in DC tonight
« on: December 12, 2020, 08:20:42 PM »
May want to keep an eye on this

All out brawls in downtown DC between black bloc protesters and Proud Boys right now: pic.twitter.com/ObPlnScI0W

— Shelby Talcott (@ShelbyTalcott) December 13, 2020

Proud Boys fight with police as they try to get through the blockade. Police are trying to separate the groups. This is in downtown DC right now: pic.twitter.com/gJByULIHmg

— Shelby Talcott (@ShelbyTalcott) December 13, 2020

Things are getting ugly in Washington, D.C. following a march supporting President Trump
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020/12/12/things-are-getting-ugly-in-washington-d-c-following-a-march-supporting-president-trump/

Sun sets in DC as counterprotesters, pro-Trump demonstrators face off following election defeat for president
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-supporters-rally-dc-after-supreme-court-delivers-defeat-president
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: It could get ulgy in DC tonight
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 08:59:25 PM »
Ya know, that little voice in the back of my head that says "let it all burn the *expletive deleted*ck down" is starting to sound more reasonable every day.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 09:05:34 PM »
Ya know, that little voice in the back of my head that says "let it all burn the *expletive deleted*ck down" is starting to sound more reasonable every day.

Yep.  It's time.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 09:27:48 PM »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 10:58:09 PM »
I'm so glad to see that everyone is wearing masks and observing proper social distanc ......

Oops.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2020, 11:03:46 PM »
I'm so glad to see that everyone is wearing masks and observing proper social distanc ......

Oops.

COVID only spreads at churches, synagogues, Trump rallies, work, small businesses, and the funerals of the working class. 

It doesn’t spread during corrupt politician’s funerals, “peaceful protests”, politician’s dinner parties, and so on.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2020, 11:21:59 PM »
COVID only spreads at churches, synagogues, Trump rallies, work, small businesses, and the funerals of the working class. 

It doesn’t spread during corrupt politician’s funerals, “peaceful protests”, politician’s dinner parties, and so on.

News reports that the MAGA crowd is spreading it in 3 ... 2 ...
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2020, 08:29:06 AM »
Sounds like it got pretty ugly with stabbings and more.

As usual, the MSM is putting all the blame on the Proud Boys, even though antifa and BLM marched to Proud Boy areas. The looters are never responsible. If conservatives are around, it's their fault. If they're not around, and the looters are just burning buildings and using innocent bystander heads for baseball practice, then it's "systemic 'X' "society's fault.

The *expletive deleted*ing line is getting closer every day.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2020, 09:07:47 AM »
Sounds like it got pretty ugly with stabbings and more.

As usual, the MSM is putting all the blame on the Proud Boys, even though antifa and BLM marched to Proud Boy areas. The looters are never responsible. If conservatives are around, it's their fault. If they're not around, and the looters are just burning buildings and using innocent bystander heads for baseball practice, then it's "systemic 'X' "society's fault.

The *expletive deleted*ing line is getting closer every day.

Yep, there's been stuff I've seen on a live feed and the next morning the MSM is reporting the exact opposite of what I just watched with my own eyes often with highly edited videos. Rittenhouse being maybe the biggest example where they edited out the parts showing he dodging attacks for quite awhile before he pulled the trigger. The next morning it's "Trump supporting white supremacist attacks peaceful protesters"
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 09:47:01 AM by WLJ »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2020, 09:51:50 AM »
News reports that the MAGA crowd is spreading it in 3 ... 2 ...

It's a super spreading event!
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2020, 10:58:36 AM »
It's a super spreading event!

I'm so glad the anti-fascist forces of peace were there to stop MAGA from super-spreading. Or even worse, man-spreading.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2020, 11:04:10 AM »
The leading sentence in the Washington Post story tells me everything I need to know about their biases:

"Thousands of maskless rallygoers who refuse to accept the results of the election turned downtown Washington into a falsehood-filled spectacle Saturday, ahead of the electoral college vote on Monday that will make the president’s loss official."

It's a work of art to include so many biases, assumptions, and opinions in one sentence.  It blows my mind what passes for journalism nowadays . . . .
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

Blakenzy

• friend
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2020, 05:37:09 AM »
It's 100% pure propaganda at this point. They are forcefully narrating what you should think and accept as reality, according to their interests..

It's pretty scary to see how news has gone full-dictatorial with large corporate outlets spewing propaganda and large social media sites actively censoring any material that questions or opposes said propaganda. The noose is tightening  =(
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2020, 07:44:13 AM »
It's 100% pure propaganda at this point. They are forcefully narrating what you should think and accept as reality, according to their interests..

It's pretty scary to see how news has gone full-dictatorial with large corporate outlets spewing propaganda and large social media sites actively censoring any material that questions or opposes said propaganda. The noose is tightening  =(

"You will own nothing and like it!"