Author Topic: Clinton (and leftist) hypocrisy -- again  (Read 1023 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Clinton (and leftist) hypocrisy -- again
« on: October 09, 2018, 10:46:36 AM »
Or still.

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/10/09/hillary-civility-can-start-again-if-democrats-win-house-and-or-senate/

Hillary Clinton says that if the Democrats take over Congress we can begin to be civil again.

Translation: If the Democrats take over Congress, they can suspend their domestic terrorism activities for awhile. To get a feel for the other side to this coin, Rand Pau's wife says they have triple deadbolts on/in their home, and that she now sleeps with a loaded gun beside her.

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/10/08/watch-rand-pauls-wife-i-sleep-with-a-loaded-gun-thanks-to-liberals-threats/
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Clinton (and leftist) hypocrisy -- again
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 11:22:16 AM »
Translation: If the Democrats take over Congress, they can suspend their domestic terrorism activities for awhile. To get a feel for the other side to this coin, Rand Pau's wife says they have triple deadbolts on/in their home, and that she now sleeps with a loaded gun beside her.

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/10/08/watch-rand-pauls-wife-i-sleep-with-a-loaded-gun-thanks-to-liberals-threats/

Sheesh. These Republicans are so paranoid. It's like they think people are going to confront them where they eat and sleep, or something.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 12:50:18 PM »
Fistful, you need a sarcasm emoji.   ;)
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 01:06:42 PM »
Any number of deadbolts will still be only as strong as the frame and door itself.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 02:00:44 PM »
Any number of deadbolts will still be only as strong as the frame and door itself.

Something tells me the Paul's are getting some professional advice on how to harden their house, so they've probably got that covered.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 05:18:17 PM »

Something tells me the Paul's are getting some professional advice on how to harden their house, so they've probably got that covered.

You'd be amazed at some of the crappy work I've seen on wealthy, paranoid people's houses.  Worst so far was ICF construction with wooden door frames that were actually pulling away from the concrete after ~2 years of weather.  You could easily flex the frame enough to open the side door by hand.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 07:56:07 PM »
You'd be amazed at some of the crappy work I've seen on wealthy, paranoid people's houses.  Worst so far was ICF construction with wooden door frames that were actually pulling away from the concrete after ~2 years of weather.  You could easily flex the frame enough to open the side door by hand.

"ICF" ???

I'm an architect and building inspector, and I don't have a clue what you're talking about.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2018, 08:30:17 PM »
"ICF" ???

I'm an architect and building inspector, and I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

https://buildblock.com/buildblock-icfs/
http://foxblocks.com/

I think his were FoxBlocks.  6" of reinforced concrete for walls, and you could open his steel doors without tools.

On the other end of the spectrum, former boss made his own doors by welding 2x8x1/8" steel rectangular tubes side by side.  Frames were the same thing, bolted deep into the concrete.  A battering ram would bounce off with no more than paint scratches.  Took a skid steer to stand the doors up for hanging, though.

Cliffh

• friend
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2018, 03:03:46 PM »

On the other end of the spectrum, former boss made his own doors by welding 2x8x1/8" steel rectangular tubes side by side.  Frames were the same thing, bolted deep into the concrete.  A battering ram would bounce off with no more than paint scratches.  Took a skid steer to stand the doors up for hanging, though.

He was on the Clinton's *expletive deleted*it list?

KD5NRH

• friends
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2018, 10:03:32 PM »
He was on the Clinton's *expletive deleted*it list?

Not yet, but if you have some hints on how to get him there...