Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 40396 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #1150 on: April 24, 2024, 08:42:55 AM »
Maybe in the future we will find out how much money he paid them.

The future did not kill itself
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1151 on: April 24, 2024, 04:38:24 PM »
Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
🚨VIDEO: A REAL interview we had at NYU:

QUESTION: "Why are you protesting?"

PROTESTER #1: "I don't know. I'm pretty sure there's something about Israel [turns to other person] Why are we protesting?"

PROTESTER #2: "I wish I was more educated."

PROTESTER #1: "I'm not either."

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1783154103947862364

:facepalm:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1152 on: April 24, 2024, 04:42:12 PM »
More

Joni Job
@jj_talking
@SaraCarterDC

What does 'from the river to the sea' mean?

What river? What sea?

https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1783177127707435141
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1153 on: April 24, 2024, 04:44:05 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1154 on: April 24, 2024, 06:09:22 PM »
Most of the police breaking up the protests are white supremacists including the black and brown ones

NYU Protester Describes the Ordeal of Her Arrest, Assumes Cops Are White Supremacists
https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/04/24/nyu-protester-describes-the-ordeal-of-her-arrest-assumes-cops-are-white-supremacists-n2395478

Oh and

they train with the iof, learn their logics, exchange tactics, and so on. Palestine is never far
    — Girl Boss Gulag (@monemakkawi) April 23, 2024

Had to look up IOF but I suspected it had something to do with the IDF and I was right

Israel Occupation Forces or Israel Offensive Forces, pejorative terms for the Israel Defense Forces in Palestine.

So apparently she believes American police train with the IDF, sorry IOF
How about we give her a one way ticket to sunny Gaza?

Excuse me but one of my IWI Tavors needs cleaning
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1155 on: April 24, 2024, 09:02:03 PM »
Two threads this have gone in

A drag queen was recorded ordering children to chant 'Free Palestine' during a queer story time event at a Massachusetts art center.

Performer Lil Miss Hot Mess read stories to kids during the Queer Storytime for Palestine event at the Northampton Center for the Arts on April 14.

The event, organized by Valley Families for Palestine, was intended for preschool through upper elementary school aged children.

Lil Miss Hot Mess wore a sparkly red dress, green boa and a large watermelon shaped brooch while reading her book 'If You're a Drag Queen and You Know It.'

'If you're a drag queen and you know it shout "Free Palestine,"' the drag queen said
Cross-dresser makes children chant 'Free Palestine' during reading session at Massachusetts art center - even though Hamas tortures gays
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13347143/Drag-queen-story-hour-free-Palestine-Massachusetts.html

Lil Miss Hot Mess needs a one way tickets to Gaza too.

- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1156 on: April 25, 2024, 07:39:37 AM »
Two threads this have gone in
Cross-dresser makes children chant 'Free Palestine' during reading session at Massachusetts art center - even though Hamas tortures gays
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13347143/Drag-queen-story-hour-free-Palestine-Massachusetts.html

Lil Miss Hot Mess needs a one way tickets to Gaza too.

Sounds just like all of the gays and blacks who sport Che shirts and wax on poetically about what a wonderful leader he was...

Either not knowing, not caring, or not believing that he was a massive racist and homophobe.

Of course, they're probably completely on board with the fact that he was also notoriously anti-semitic.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1157 on: April 25, 2024, 06:10:03 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #1158 on: April 25, 2024, 08:20:38 PM »
Circling back to my friends, who get to play floating target for tangos:https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-military/2024/04/25/us-led-gaza-humanitarian-aid-pier-comes-under-fire-un-officials-say/

Nobody hurt.  This time.  Of course the pier's not finished and there's not a big pile of supplies on the beach waiting to be dispersed yet either.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1159 on: April 27, 2024, 07:53:01 AM »
And the situation at Columbia University gets more interesting.

The CU Senate (policy body, no enforcement powers, apparently) has authorized an investigation in to the school's President, alleging she violated university procedure, as well as the due process rights of faculty and students, when she authorized NYPD to deal with protestors last week.

Absolutely hysterical.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/columbia-universitys-policy-making-senate-votes-for-resolution-calling-to-investigate-schools-leadership

The protestors are destroying it from without, the senate from within...

And in related news, a growing number of students who have been accepted at Columbia are now withdrawing because of the demonstrations and out of fear for their safety.

And in one final tidbit, CU has announced that it has no intentions of asking NYPD in again to clean out the protestors.

In other words... We are Columbia University, and we surrender.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1160 on: April 27, 2024, 01:28:13 PM »
I can't tell if it's a man or a woman being ejected, but either way, the Georgia cop is handling it like a boss. Freakin' commies.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/04/27/i-love-this-trooper-no-nonsense-officer-shows-how-to-efficiently-remove-a-screeching-protester-n2395605
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1161 on: April 27, 2024, 01:31:04 PM »
I can't tell if it's a man or a woman

All the above is frequently checked nowadays
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1162 on: April 27, 2024, 01:54:38 PM »
I can't tell if it's a man or a woman being ejected, but either way, the Georgia cop is handling it like a boss. Freakin' commies.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/04/27/i-love-this-trooper-no-nonsense-officer-shows-how-to-efficiently-remove-a-screeching-protester-n2395605

Scroll down for the Yakkity Sax version.

It's worth watching.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #1163 on: April 27, 2024, 05:20:26 PM »

It’s a kinder gentler Georgia these days. In the not so distant past the GSP trooper would have hickory shampooed the filthy hippy.

These are the same guys that ram squids off of bikes and then run them over when they try to run.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #1164 on: April 27, 2024, 05:59:15 PM »

I've been watching a bunch of police pursuit videos on YouTube recently. There seem to be a few standard phrases perps al resort to after the cops finally run them down (often by means of a PIT maneuver):

* I can't breathe
* I am not resisting (as they struggle to prevent the handcuffs from being applied
* You're hurting me
* [and the classic] Why are you stopping me? I din't do nuffin
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1165 on: April 27, 2024, 06:05:45 PM »

* I can't breathe
* I am not resisting (as they struggle to prevent the handcuffs from being applied
* You're hurting me

For the above three, it's like a playbook came out after George Floyd, similar to the Palestine Action Underground Manual.

I especially like how "I can't breathe" is usually shouted out at the top of their lungs. As someone who has been in an out of air situation a couple of times, I can guarantee you that shouting about it is the last thing on your mind. You're actually pretty dead silent as your brain is prioritizing on you trying to suck in some air.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1166 on: April 27, 2024, 06:07:30 PM »
You're actually pretty dead silent as your brain is prioritizing on you trying to suck in some air.

Brain?
- Calvin and Hobbes

Boomhauer

• friends
« Reply #1167 on: April 27, 2024, 06:35:12 PM »
Circling back to my friends, who get to play floating target for tangos:https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-military/2024/04/25/us-led-gaza-humanitarian-aid-pier-comes-under-fire-un-officials-say/

Nobody hurt.  This time.  Of course the pier's not finished and there's not a big pile of supplies on the beach waiting to be dispersed yet either.

Now don’t tell me De Selby’s “couldn’t be more peaceful and innocent” Palestinians are shooting at the same people trying to help them. Sounds like they make for absolutely wonderful neighbors and I can’t imagine why the Israelis are so pissed at them.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1168 on: April 27, 2024, 06:38:24 PM »
    Biden White House Blasts 'Hateful Rhetoric' After Pro-Israel Activists Chant 'Go to Gaza' At Columbia Protestors https://t.co/37Sx4QjgZ8
    — Mediaite (@Mediaite) April 26, 2024

Has Biden said anything about what the pro-Palestine/Hamas activists* have been saying including things like "Zionists don't deserve to live"?

President Biden Blasts 'Hateful Rhetoric' From Pro-Israel Demonstrators at Columbia
https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/04/27/president-biden-blasts-hateful-rhetoric-from-pro-israel-demonstrators-at-columbia-n2395623
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1169 on: April 27, 2024, 06:39:38 PM »

Now don’t tell me De Selby’s “couldn’t be more peaceful and innocent” Palestinians are shooting at the same people trying to help them. Sounds like they make for absolutely wonderful neighbors and I can’t imagine why the Israelis are so pissed at them.

Mostly peaceful and innocent
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1170 on: April 28, 2024, 08:48:51 AM »
Hamas is claiming that the IDF massacred Palestinians at a hospital and then buried them in a mass grave.

Could it be a... lie?

Not according to CNN, apparently.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/israel-debunks-hamas-libels-mass-grave-spread-media-internet-clicks-netanyahu-spokesman

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1171 on: April 28, 2024, 08:58:00 AM »
So, that NY Time's cartoon of the Netanyahu dog leading a blind Trump who was wearing a kippah showed up in my Facebook memories.

So I reposted with a comment about how we're now really seeing definitive proof as to which political faction in the US are the true anti-semites.

One of my liberal, VERY liberal, friends clapped back...

"Don't think it is either/or. Netanyahu is NOT representative of Jews nor is Hamas representative of Palestine.
A cease fire is long over due w/ mutual collaboration to obliterate Hamas could be peace building for all!!"

SNERK! What a *expletive deleted*ing joke.

My response...

"And that's where you're wrong, Lynne. Hamas IS representative of Palestine and the Palestinians because the Palestinians freely brought Hamas into power and have continued to support Hamas.

They made Hamas their government.
Now they have to deal with the actions of their Government.

As for a "lasting peace?" What a joke. Hamas and the Palestinians who support them have made it clear that the "lasting peace" that they seek is the complete destruction of Israel and the complete eradication of Jews.

I can't, for a moment, believe that you think that's an avenue toward a "lasting peace."

She's not yet responded...

She's a good person, but Jesus creeping Christ is she deluded.

And, then we have this article coming out in Fox News today, which I saw AFTER that exchange with her...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-disagree-whether-party-antisemitism-problem

The difference between the Charlottesville mess and now?

Anti-semitism is now institutionalized and internalized in the Democratic Party with the likes of Omar, Ocasio-Cortez, and the rest of the squad in a way that it never was and never will be in the Republican Party.

And that swings us right back to the NY Time's horrifically anti-Semitic cartoon of Trump and Bibi.

To be honest, I'm quite certain that Facebook is going to come down on me like the Hammer of GAWK! for daring to repost that cartoon.

Boomhauer

• friends
« Reply #1172 on: April 28, 2024, 02:34:39 PM »
My neighbor is flying an Iraq flag now. He’s not the brightest so he probably thinks it’s a Palestinian flag since it’s similar colors.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1173 on: April 28, 2024, 02:37:30 PM »
My neighbor is flying an Iraq flag now. He’s not the brightest so he probably thinks it’s a Palestinian flag since it’s similar colors.

I take it he's not from Iraq?

Meanwhile Hamas and ISIS flag are flying at some protests.
That should trigger bringing in bulldozers
- Calvin and Hobbes

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #1174 on: April 28, 2024, 03:41:51 PM »
I've been watching a bunch of police pursuit videos on YouTube recently. There seem to be a few standard phrases perps al resort to after the cops finally run them down (often by means of a PIT maneuver):

* I can't breathe
* You're hurting me
* [and the classic] Why are you stopping me? I din't do nuffin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nElOmllQUb4
I guess this one would fall into #4.  The officer got things mixed up and did a pit maneuver on the wrong car.  At least this is the first I have ever heard of that happening.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge