Author Topic: Plans to clear undergrowth from gay sex spot branded discriminatory  (Read 8166 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: Plans to clear undergrowth from gay sex spot branded discriminatory
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2008, 10:17:09 AM »
Coney Island Whitefish

LOL!  grin  Never heard that one before.  Thanks.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

G_P

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2008, 10:46:25 AM »
Having sex in a public place is just wrong.
If a used syringe is found in a park it makes the news headlines and everyone is in an uproar about the potential disease hazards, yet when a used condom is found nothing is done about it at all when it is equally as dangerous as a health hazard.

If anything they should make any people caught having sex in that park clear the undergrowth as part of their community sevice if they are convicted.

The Annoyed Man

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2008, 11:33:12 AM »
On the bright side,at least some are using condoms. undecided

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2008, 01:06:41 PM »
the iwo jima memorial and ladybird johnson park as well as the infamous p st beach could use cleaning up like this
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2008, 02:08:19 PM »
It's England.

Enough said.

But we're supposed to be more like Europe, according to Obama.

Carpet bombing is fairly orientation-neutral.

So is napalm.

Did my high school History class omit important information? Did the Magna Carta enshrine some sort of "gay rights" that the teachers failed to tell me about?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2008, 04:42:29 PM »
Lupinus, I am shocked!

That is such an untolerant attitude!

You hater you!
I try  laugh
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Bigjake

• friend
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2008, 05:03:55 PM »
I'm just trying to figure out why anyone would be for tolerating sexual acts of any kind in public parks and land?  Why is that a good thing?  Most especially why it would be okay for one type of sex to be okay?  That goes way beyond simple personal freedom.

You nailed it, If i may use that term.

Gay or straight, get an effing room already!  The only time sex in the park is ok is when it's practiced in the privacy of your tent or RV.

Where the hell do the homos get the idea that it's somehow ok for them to do their thing in public, on public property no less?? 

yesitsloaded

• friends
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2008, 05:45:35 PM »
Because they are an all powerful minority rolleyes That and they must think we all want to see icky gay sex in public. I've been chased out of a park before, but it was with a girl and around 11 at night. Not on a path in broad frickin daylight. We had our clothes on too.
I can haz nukular banstiks ? Say no to furries, yes to people.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2008, 12:52:58 AM »
I'm just trying to figure out why anyone would be for tolerating sexual acts of any kind in public parks and land?  Why is that a good thing?

I for one have no problem with sexual acts of any kind in public parks and land, provided of course that the person in question disposes properly of their condoms/other stuff (broken beer bottles are as much, if not more, of a health hazard than condoms), and does it behind a bush or somewhere  whether  the widdle chidren cannot see it.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2008, 02:52:36 AM »
Never mind.  Why bother? 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2008, 06:37:26 AM »
So instead of clearing it out go in and plant poison ivy, sumac and/or oak. grin
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!