Author Topic: Three die in massive I-10 crash near Casa Grande  (Read 8177 times)

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Three die in massive I-10 crash near Casa Grande
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2009, 04:30:02 PM »
I'd need a clean set of drawers after that.

The pucker factor was quite high indeed. :O =D
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Mike

• friend
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2009, 03:05:44 AM »
Once hit a swarm of katy-dids going about 60 pulling a horse trailer. Had to pull over RIGHT NOW and stop. Completely blind in about 5 seconds. Scared me to death. Took 30 minutes to clean a 8" square so I could see to drive. Drove very slowly with flashers on for about 20 miles till I could get to a gas station where I could wash them buggers off. Took about an hour to clean off and you could still see markes on the windshield. Some one should look into making glue out of them suckers cause they sure do stick! :mad: =D If you can't see you shouldn't be driving!

brimic

• friends
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2009, 07:03:20 AM »
Are you talking about the stretch between the 90/94 gitoff (that's trucker talk 10-4!) and Plover? I used to travel that way A LOT (you guessed it, hauling potatoes) and it sure has some wicked nasty crosswinds. It's also where I remember a large share of the windbreaks between the fields being torn out in the mid to late '90's and thinking to myself..."It seems rather foolish to be ripping up the windbreaks in a place where it's so windy most of the time".
Yep, Plainfield to Plover. That stretch is extra fun in winter with blowing/drifting snow. :O
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2009, 01:16:11 PM »
Yep, Plainfield to Plover. That stretch is extra fun in winter with blowing/drifting snow. :O

Ah, Plainfield, I couldn't remember the name of that town. Thanks.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G