Author Topic: Kel-Tec YOU SUCK! I HATE YOU! OLEG TOO!  (Read 8147 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: Kel-Tec YOU SUCK! I HATE YOU! OLEG TOO!
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2011, 10:26:32 AM »
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

CNYCacher

• friend
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2011, 10:41:50 AM »
???  Splayn, plz.

Half your age, plus 7 is the minimum age of someone you should date.

So, if we take Ac as "Age of chickie", I figure Jamis is probably not older than 2(Ac - 7), for values of Ac that seem likely based on the picture.

Although, now that I am looking at it, I realize that my fever-addled brain added 7 instead of subtracting 7, so perhaps he should feel old. . .
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2011, 10:53:51 AM »
...plus 7 is the minimum age of someone you should date.

You from West Virginia? ;)

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2011, 11:23:05 AM »
My Dad and I were talking about the 22 magnum pistol wondering if it would be made in 17 HMR, which also led me to 22 LR/17HM2. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2011, 12:46:57 PM »
Half your age, plus 7 is the minimum age of someone you should date.

So, if we take Ac as "Age of chickie", I figure Jamis is probably not older than 2(Ac - 7), for values of Ac that seem likely based on the picture.

Although, now that I am looking at it, I realize that my fever-addled brain added 7 instead of subtracting 7, so perhaps he should feel old. . .

My head, it asplode.

Okay, wait.  Basic math.

36/2=....um.....where in the *expletive deleted*ck is my calculator.
Okay
18.  18 plus 7 is 25.

Chickie in that picture don't look 25. 

Good to know that if Wifey McMoneybags dumps me, Its okay to shop around down to 25 years old....  >:D
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2011, 12:51:59 PM »
My head, it asplode.

Okay, wait.  Basic math.

36/2=....um.....where in the *expletive deleted* is my calculator.
Okay
18.  18 plus 7 is 25.

Chickie in that picture don't look 25. 

Good to know that if Wifey McMoneybags dumps me, Its okay to shop around down to 25 years old....  >:D

As a 25 year old, I take this to mean that I can date up to a 36 year old woman?

Isn't that nearing cougar territory?

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2011, 01:24:57 PM »
a cougar or 2 is good for your stamina
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

HankB

• friend
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2011, 01:00:00 PM »
It was hinted at over on KTOG that a semi-auto was a possibility someday. Considering how autos fit in the same exact size/space envelope as pumps, I think it's eminintely do-able.
Dream on.

The Clintonistas used Treasury's regulatory powers to declare the Stryker-12 and Streetsweeper shotguns to be "destructive devices" . . . the "pro gun" Bushmen left the ban in place.  Do you think the Obamunists wouldn't do the same?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2011, 01:49:35 PM »
Ooh, at 50, I can go down to a 32 year old woman.  The only problem is that I have to sleep sometime, and Ms. MillCreek knows the combination to the gun safe.....

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2011, 01:52:37 PM »
Dream on.

The Clintonistas used Treasury's regulatory powers to declare the Stryker-12 and Streetsweeper shotguns to be "destructive devices" . . . the "pro gun" Bushmen left the ban in place.  Do you think the Obamunists wouldn't do the same?

Don't forget the USAS-12 as well...

I used to think the same way, except how do you explain the Saiga hanging on so long without a DD classification? One would figure that starting out as an imported Kalashnikov action is about as un-PC as it gets. Unless one wants to theorize that the ATF and Treasury are simply unaware of the pistol grip conversions and people using the 12, 20, and 30 round drum magazines, or the entire Tromix corporation.

I wonder if the Stryker-12/Streetsweeper's association with South Africa/Apartheid, and the full-auto variants of the USAS-12 had more to do with them being declared DD's than simply their looks or capacities.

I don't know for sure, but my gut tells me there's a LOT more S-12's in circulation than there ever were Streetsweepers or USAS's.
I promise not to duck.

CNYCacher

• friend
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2011, 02:14:20 PM »
I'm sure the name "Streetsweeper" didn't help.
On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament], "Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.
Charles Babbage

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2011, 03:40:57 PM »
I'm sure the name "Streetsweeper" didn't help.

IIRC they even had ads for keeping the city clean with a bunch of monkeys hanging off the buildings or something.  :facepalm:
I promise not to duck.