Author Topic: "Bush Lied"  (Read 8164 times)

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
"Bush Lied"
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2006, 04:14:27 PM »
Quote from: defcon5
Quote from: fistful
There won't be any Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rove, etc. doing the bleeding.
I just quote this to embarass you, defcon, because it is such a silly criticism.
Well when you can't attack the facts attack the speaker I guess.
Thats rich coming from someone who won't defend his position with anything resembling an argument, much less a fact.
Politicians don't bear arms in wars.  Is this some kind of newsflash to you?  Do you remember all those pics of Clinton commanding the front lines in Bosnia?  Remember the one with Al Gore calling in arty in Somalia?
No, I didnt think so either.

And what is in Paul Wolfowitz portfolio, I still want to know.
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

defcon5

"Bush Lied"
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2006, 04:36:59 PM »
Quote from: The Rabbi
Quote from: fistful
I just quote this to embarass you, defcon, because it is such a silly criticism.
Well when you can't attack the facts attack the speaker I guess.
Thats rich coming from someone who won't defend his position with anything resembling an argument, much less a fact.
Politicians don't bear arms in wars.  Is this some kind of newsflash to you?  Do you remember all those pics of Clinton commanding the front lines in Bosnia?  Remember the one with Al Gore calling in arty in Somalia?
No, I didnt think so either.

And what is in Paul Wolfowitz portfolio, I still want to know.
What's rich is the bleating flock who defend Bush no matter what. The fact is there aren't and won't be any Bushes, Chenneys, Wolfowitzs, Roves, etc. in harms way. As for what is in Wofowitz's portfolio I don't know and could care less. I believe you could ask for his financial disclosure forms and get that information for yourself not that it would influence your opinion or mine.

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
"Bush Lied"
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2006, 05:04:04 PM »
Yup, he's baack.  How ya been, Blackbjorn?
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
"Bush Lied"
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2006, 06:15:15 PM »
Like Brer Rabbit and the tarbaby we are in for a long exasperating tussel that will be costly - and of one thing we can all be sure, there won't be any Bush, Wolfowitz, Cheney, etc. doing any of the bleeding but they will get nice returns on their investments.
What's rich is the bleating flock who defend Bush no matter what. The fact is there aren't and won't be any Bushes, Chenneys, Wolfowitzs, Roves, etc. in harms way. As for what is in Wofowitz's portfolio I don't know and could care less. I believe you could ask for his financial disclosure forms and get that information for yourself not that it would influence your opinion or mine.
So lemme get this straight...

He doesn't know what he believes, but he's sure he believes it, and he isn't about to let the facts influence his opinion.

Well, at least he's honest.  Wink