Author Topic: Today's Oxymoron: White Supremecist  (Read 8131 times)

XLMiguel

Today's Oxymoron: White Supremecist
« on: March 05, 2005, 05:57:50 AM »
The recent murders of the Chicago judge's family, alledgedly by 'white supremicists', got me thinking.  Virtually all of the  'white supremecists' I've ever seen have been among the sorriest examples of the human race,  physically, morally, and intellectually - I mean some really stupid, ugly, scurvy booger-eaters.  

I was living outside Chicage when the American Nazi's marched in Skokie (a predominently Jewish neighbor hood north of Chicago) to deliver their 'message'.  Of course, if they had wanted to promote 'white supremacy', they should have been marching on the south side in P-Stone Ranger territory, but like most bigots, they are also cowards -

Granted, there are a couple who can tie a tie, walk upright, and more or less speak coherantly (e.g. David Duke, maybe), but by and large, if they're supposed to be the epitome of the 'white race', man, I'm really embarassed to be a white guy.  The whole racism thing is silly enough, but the way they wrap themselves in uber-Christianity is just that much more repugnant.  what planet are these 'people' from?

Calhoun

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2005, 07:48:15 AM »
My thoughts exactly, Mike.  These fools are the farthest thing from "supremacy" that I have ever seen.  What loosers.  

Cal
I love me some Common Sense!!

Lee

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 09:57:05 AM »
Yep.

Wildalaska

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2005, 12:02:18 PM »
Old Uncle Adolph and his top aides werent exactly shining lights of either intelligence or morality either......

Now old Uncle Joe...that was one brainy, cunning smart dictator,.....

WildfascinatedbystalinAlaska
I'm just a condescending, supercilious,  pompous ass .But then again, my opinion is as irrelevant as yours, and keep in mind kids, it's only the internet! If I bug ya that much, ignore me. Anyway, need something? Call me at 800/992-4570.
?If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers?

http://www.hyperarts.com/pynchon/gravity/index.html

http://www.therealwildalaska.com/blog/

Cool Hand Luke 22:36

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2005, 12:19:26 PM »
Funny how us American's with our polygot ("mongralized" as Hitler put it) society manages to keep right on kicking ass on supposedly racially pure societies such as Hitler's Germany and Tojo's Japan.
"Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it."
Henry David Thoreau

Declaration Day

• friends
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2005, 02:56:22 PM »
Virtually all of the 'white supremecists' I've ever seen have been among the sorriest examples of the human race, physically, morally, and intellectually

I have a theory about why this is true.

People who are losers for whatever reason often find bigoted philosophies attractive.  By believing that they are, in some way, inherently better than others, they compensate (only in their minds, of course) for their shortcomings.

Wildalaska

• friend
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2005, 03:57:03 PM »
Funny how us American's with our polygot ("mongralized" as Hitler put it) society manages to keep right on kicking ass on supposedly racially pure societies such as Hitler's Germany and Tojo's Japan

Actually there was less soldier ass kicking than just sheer technological ass kicking. Partiularly in Europe, the Germans outgeneraled the US and the Brits

WildsadfactofhistoryAlaska
I'm just a condescending, supercilious,  pompous ass .But then again, my opinion is as irrelevant as yours, and keep in mind kids, it's only the internet! If I bug ya that much, ignore me. Anyway, need something? Call me at 800/992-4570.
?If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers?

Paddy

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2005, 04:07:31 PM »
People who are losers for whatever reason often find bigoted philosophies attractive. By believing that they are, in some way, inherently better than others, they compensate (only in their minds, of course) for their shortcomings.
Yep, as Jerry Springer has proven repeatedly.

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2005, 09:18:53 PM »
It makes perfect sense for a couple of reasons.

For one thing people who are unable to be superior based on their own ability tend to find SOMETHING that makes them better than someone else, even if they have to make it up.

Also, these are guys that routinely get fired from jobs, have a hard time getting work and generally have crappy lives. The actual reason for this is because they are utter losers. But, rather than admitting this to themselves they develope some theory showing that it is outside forces that prevent them from suceeding. This isnt just white supremecists either, this is a LOT of people on all sides of the political spectrum.

Holly76201

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2005, 10:40:57 PM »
WildmustnothavereadmuchaboutGeorgeSPattonAlaska,

Patton was the best Tank man the US Army has ever seen! Course I come from the home of the 2nd A.D. so I may be prejudiced.

And he was proven right about the Russians, too.
Veni, Vidi, Vivisecti

FUR IS MURDER to clean

Darkmind

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2005, 11:30:54 PM »
life goes on. . . . .
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

SEMPER FI

XLMiguel

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2005, 06:11:55 AM »
Upon further reflection, it becomes pretty obvious that there isn't any real difference between these folks and the radical mullahs and jihadi's.

They're all losers, they only way they can feel superior is by pointing out the [perceived] shortcomings of others.  They take no responsibiility for anything and make no effort at a positive contribution to society, instead rationalizing [blaming] everything as 'the Will of God/Allah'.
They have to do nothing but go with the flow, striking that the things  that they believe have hindered their ascendancy, insulted them, failed to recognize their 'moral superiority', or otherwise resisted their 'moral imperative'.

They're very sick and very dangerous.

Wildalaska

• friend
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2005, 07:55:25 AM »
WildmustnothavereadmuchaboutGeorgeSPattonAlaska,

No, indeed, Wild is quite familiar with G Patton, who was an excellent General...for an American....he was respected by the Germans and he pulled off some astounding stunts.....but to quote one authority (who escapes me now, sorry)..."He was a US Grant with armour..."

Winning doesnt make you good...ya think Zhukov was good?

WildheyletshaveageneralsthreadAlaska

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2005, 01:31:45 PM »
Generally speaking, when someone or some group is superior to another person or group they do not feel the need to point it out. This does not apply when each person or group has their ups and downs. (like 9mm vs .45)

No one talks about how much better 45ACP is than 25ACP because it is obvious. The same goes for pro sports teams not saying they are better than a kids T-ball team.

If these guys really thought that they where better than others they would ignore their believed inferiors and move on.
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2005, 02:15:31 AM »
I hate Illinois Nazis!

...and I ain't too fond of the other sorts, neither.

Just about every classifiable ethnic/racial group has its [fill in blank] "supremacists."

Some of the supremacist groups are marginal (white supremacists come to mind), while others are a large/non-maginal portion of the definable group or the majority.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Sean Smith

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2005, 04:19:57 AM »
Racists tend to be losers because, ultimately, racism is an excuse.  It gives you somebody to blame for problems instead of yourself.  People who aren't losers don't need lame excuses for why they can't get anywhere in life.

Now, on to a WA tangent...

Winning doesnt make you good...ya think Zhukov was good?

The funny thing is, there is always a general bad enough to lose, no matter how many advantages he has.   And there are good generals who lose anyway from getting stuck in totally untenable situations.  Zhukov was good enough to win, but if you judge him in terms of his ability to conserve the lives of his men, he was awful.

Actually there was less soldier ass kicking than just sheer technological ass kicking.

Insert "mass production" in the place of "technological" and you've got it about right, at least in Europe.  Compare a Sherman to a Panther or a Mustang to an ME-262 for details.  Huge piles of acceptable are generally better than a few really good.

In Japan, it was a different story... they were buried by massive quantitative superiority AND qualitative superiority.

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2005, 05:17:48 AM »
Matt Hale's mother was interviewed on Greta van Sustrend last night.  After listening to her, it's easy to see how he became the person he is.
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

grampster

• friend
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2005, 04:30:14 PM »
Mike hit a homerun in his first post.  They are booger eaters.  Think about it.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

p35

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »
I can't add much to the above observations, except that you guys are right on the money.

A few years ago, when I lived in Portland, some of them decided to go gay bashing. They went down to the area of the biggest gay bar and started hassling a couple guys coming out. Of course, one of the gay guys stuck his head back in the door and yelled "HELP! GAY BASHERS!" Out charge about a hundred gays, ready to rumble. The racists got thoroughly stomped before the police showed up and rescued them. Had a hard time showing their colors in public without getting laughed at for quite a while after that. Guess they needed a better general....

Sean Smith

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2005, 01:02:08 PM »
Ha, in Dallas odds are if you try to do some gay-bashing outside Lucky's, they'll just shoot you in the face with a .45 and stick a rolled-up Pink Pistols membership card in your ear.   Cool

It wouldn't surprise me, anyway.

BillBlank

• friend
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2005, 11:53:00 PM »
tie'em to their stupid crosses and pass me the petrol, I already have a lighter thank you.
Just so happens Satan's behind the bar pulling the late shift for a buddy...

bountyhunter

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2005, 09:32:52 AM »
The recent murders of the Chicago judge's family, alledgedly by 'white supremicists', got me thinking.  Virtually all of the  'white supremecists' I've ever seen have been among the sorriest examples of the human race,  physically, morally, and intellectually - I mean some really stupid, ugly, scurvy booger-eaters.  
Losers are who are attracted to such groups because they need somebody to feel superior to and somebody to blame their problems on.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2005, 09:02:41 PM »
Virtually all of the  'white supremecists' I've ever seen have been among the sorriest examples of the human race,  physically, morally, and intellectually - I mean some really stupid, ugly, scurvy booger-eaters.
What a supreme thing to say.  Can't we denounce and ridicule racism without calling the racists rude names?

Yes, I know that takes all the fun out of it, but should it really be funny?

Ditto, on the Christian Identity nonsense.  You'd think they would just adopt racial Darwinism, the way "enlightened" racists used to do.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Sean Smith

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2005, 06:22:45 AM »
Quote from: fistful
Virtually all of the  'white supremecists' I've ever seen have been among the sorriest examples of the human race,  physically, morally, and intellectually - I mean some really stupid, ugly, scurvy booger-eaters.
What a supreme thing to say.  Can't we denounce and ridicule racism without calling the racists rude names?

Yes, I know that takes all the fun out of it, but should it really be funny?
Frankly, yes.  One of the best things you can do to genuinely malicious stupidity is to make fun of it.  Some things aren't entitled to nice, fair, respectful disagreement after a while, because that gives it an undeserved legitimacy.

jefnvk

• friend
  • I'll sleep away the days and ride the nights...
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2005, 10:46:38 AM »
Kinda seems to me like there is a bit of generalization going on here.  Kinda like how all gun owners are ignorant, backwaters hicks who spend all day fixing thier truck and chasing around their sister

I have no doubt that many White Supremecists are well off people.  Can't confirm that, as I don't know many, but it would not suprise me at all.  Monsters come from all genders, races, economic backgrounds, localities, and whatever else seems appropriate to add here.
I still say 'Give Detroit to Canada'