Author Topic: Muslims, cabs, alcohol, and now, checkout clerks refusing to handle pork!  (Read 8186 times)

CAnnoneer

• friend
people question my patriotism for arguing that it's wrong to Nuke Mecca in response to terrorism.

Hehehe, look at the spinning taliban! More blatant lies, misdirection, and exaggeration. Gotta give it to da boy, at least he is consistent. RevDsk and others also argue that nuking is not the answer, yet we never question their patriotism. Maybe there is something "wrong" about it. Then again, maybe it is because they do not make anti-American, anti-West, and pro-terrorist statements any chance they get.

We cannot get rid of this traitorous troll unless we can all agree to ignore him completely. My unilateral neglect only makes it easier for him to sell his bs. I for one am tired of exposing his blatant shameless falsehoods in every thread. 

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
CAnnoneer, you only say that because you're a brainwashed, knee-jerk conservative, Bible-beater that worships George W. Bush. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

De Selby

• friend
CAnnoneer,

I was hoping this wouldn't happen, but you got me.  I'm actually one of those Jews you repeatedly attack for secretly controlling the media to undermine the west, so that the Zionist regime can send its zealot army to conquer Washington DC.  I'm hoping the Muslims will do my dirty work for me, so I can just sit back and enjoy all the gold I'm genetically predisposed to love.

Really man, you need to switch to decaf. 
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Really man, you need to switch to decaf. 

Well, that much I can agree with.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife