Author Topic: Great tattoo sighting!  (Read 3012 times)

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
Great tattoo sighting!
« on: February 24, 2006, 10:08:55 AM »
Fridays are "Daddy Days" in one of my local courts.  I was sitting outside another court awaiting sentencing (someone else's not mine, that day has yet to come--I said yet) and I saw a Baby Mama with the hanzi character for "10,000"  on the small of her low-rise jeans adorned back.

I stood up to walk away to laugh and a colleague walked past and asked what I was laughing at.  I told him about the Baby Mama's Chinese character branding.  In reply he said, "maybe that's how much she thinks its worth?":D
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

esheato

• friend
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 10:27:29 AM »
Maybe I'm the only one...but I don't get it...

Ed

El Tejon

• friend
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 10:47:08 AM »
The space just above her backside is marked 10,000 (in Chinese).  My buddy thought it was worth that.Cheesy

Maybe I'm the only one that thought this was hilarious--not the first time.Cheesy
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

El Tejon

• friend
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 11:02:31 AM »
Of course, when I saw it, I was thinking of one of those website visitor counter thingies.Cheesy

esheato

• friend
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 11:11:53 AM »
ahhh..haha. 10,000 served and more daily. Where's the little puke smiley? Wink

Ed

El Tejon

• friend
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 11:16:29 AM »
esh, I laugh so I do not cry.Cheesy

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2006, 11:25:49 AM »
you wanna see a stupid tattoo

http://www.co.polk.ia.us:8080/modules.php?name=Sections&sop=viewarticle&artid=175

look for the part that sez

You may access this link by clicking here.

Click on here and type Gomez for the last name and choose Jose

Charby

if this doesn't work drop me an email and I'll send you the picture
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

El Tejon

• friend
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2006, 11:50:50 AM »
Wow, that is stupid.Cheesy

I think that guy is wanted here for a probation violation.Cheesy

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2006, 12:31:54 PM »
Quote from: El Tejon
I think that guy is wanted here for a probation violation.Cheesy
I wouldn't be surprised, some of the folks that turn up here seem to have outstanding warrants in a lot places nationwide.

C
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Felonious Monk/Fignozzle

Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2006, 12:54:16 PM »
Do the Gomez thing.  It's a must-see.  :/

It's like a bunch of 10 year old kids playing Halloween these days.  

Total body tats aren't enough; now they HAVE to show above collar, below wrists and on face in order to demonstrate how hard-core you really are.

Two points and a final observation:
1) We are surrounded by idiots, and unfortunately, they MAY be in the majority
2) There are going to be some REALLY sorry tough guys & gals in about 20 years
...kinda makes one glad for the law of natural selection.

Fig

Ron

Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2006, 01:11:39 PM »
never mind

garrettwc

• friend
  • Tell me what I want to know and the pain will stop
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2006, 01:15:15 PM »
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Mr. Gomez thinks he gets "profiled" because the police stop him.

crt360

• friend
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2006, 02:20:47 PM »
Aside from his most unique tats, did anyone notice the race given for Gomez, Jose Luis?
For entertainment purposes only.

LawDog

• friend
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2006, 03:20:24 PM »
'White'?  That's normal.

Texas has 'White', 'Black', 'Asian' and 'Other'.

Hispanics are included under 'White', and Native Americans either get entered under 'White' or 'Other'.

LawDog

LawDog

• friend
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2006, 03:32:55 PM »
This is what we call a "Darwin Tat":

LawDog

Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2006, 07:47:30 PM »
The ones I am seeing to much of are the ones like I see  shared by those in the know in regard to MS-13.
I was emailed ( reminded ) of the face tattoos...great, had not been seeing them... not that I was out looking for them...sure enough I got my first close up view of one.
I left, I can buy gas down the way...that "don't be where trouble is - leave if trouble comes to you".

I see others of course, these are not "good" either.

Now a few ladies that have been thru a bad deal, single moms raising kids now , abused kids growing up...etc, do get a small butterfly. For a long time that butterfly has had  a meaning. Breaking out of the cocoon of bondage into being free.

I am pretty sure full upper torso tats, including face, does not share this meaning...like I said, I have no problem paying 3 cents a gallon more per gallon of gas down the way...

s

brimic

• friends
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2006, 10:19:02 PM »
A girl I used to work with had a ladybug about the size of a quarter tattoed on her ass. The reason I know this is that one friday night  bunchof us were out to the bars after work, after she had a few too many in her, she had to show me and a few of my friends her special tattoo by pulling her pants halfway down at the bar. I told her that it should have been a squashed ladybug with all of the weight it has to bear- that pretty much ensured that there was no chance that I would end up going home with her that night Smiley
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2006, 11:38:08 PM »
Quote from: LawDog
'White'?  That's normal.

Texas has 'White', 'Black', 'Asian' and 'Other'.

Hispanics are included under 'White', and Native Americans either get entered under 'White' or 'Other'.

LawDog
Not to split hairs but hispanics are categorized as either black or white depending in wether they are black or white. For example you can look at plenty of guys from south america in major league baseball who could never be categorized as "white" despite being hispanic.

I think it is hilarious when people get tattoos in languages they do not speak. Nothing identifies a weak personality better than this. The woman probably has no idea what the character means.

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2006, 01:51:46 AM »
The one that always stuck in my mind was the little bitty quiet guy who, when in Hong Kong, got the Harley Eagle and logo on his back that was so big the wingtips were shoulder to shoulder. He was the last guy you would have expected it from...

The only tat I got was done by Pinky Lee, also in Hong Kong. It is a little butterfly in my nethers and IT'S meaning was clear to the girls in Olongapo. It meant I liked flitting from girl to girl like a butterfly. Which is what they called you there if you did. They caught on right away when they discovered it. "Oh, you BUTTERFLY!"

Wink
Avoid cliches like the plague!

Vodka7

• friend
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2006, 08:24:50 AM »
Quote from: c_yeager
I think it is hilarious when people get tattoos in languages they do not speak. Nothing identifies a weak personality better than this. The woman probably has no idea what the character means.
Waiting for someone with Molon Labe to chime in on this one, or anyone with pretty much any memorial tattoo ever, or anyone with a family motto, or anyone who wishes to quote a great work of literature in its original language.

Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2006, 05:50:01 PM »
Quote from: Vodka7
Waiting for someone with Molon Labe to chime in on this one, or anyone with pretty much any memorial tattoo ever, or anyone with a family motto, or anyone who wishes to quote a great work of literature in its original language.
And I bet those people actually know what their tattoo means, do you see the difference maybe?

Vodka7

• friend
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2006, 08:04:14 PM »
Quote from: Vodka7
And I bet those people actually know what their tattoo means, do you see the difference maybe?
That wasn't at all what you wrote.  Maybe you should try re-reading your own post.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2006, 03:54:07 AM »
Er.... So what does Jose got going in place of his eyebrows? I couldn't read it.
Blog under construction

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2006, 04:36:02 AM »
I had a married couple as tenants once and the wife had her husband's name tatooed prominently on her neck (about like Jose in the pic).  They had only been married a short time when he decided to pursue more lucrative work as a drug dealer and she left him.  Now she is stuck looking for a man with the same name as her husband.  And if he were Bill or George or something it would be ok.  But how many 20-something Rogers do you know?
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

garrettwc

• friend
  • Tell me what I want to know and the pain will stop
Great tattoo sighting!
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2006, 06:37:23 AM »
Er.... So what does Jose got going in place of his eyebrows? I couldn't read it.
Eff U