Author Topic: Boob Armor  (Read 1672 times)

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Re: Boob Armor
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2020, 05:00:21 PM »
There you go what? Just because the Idaho State government doesn't do anything doesn't mean the feds don't. I said "people attempting", not people doing.Though the feds have *expletive deleted*ed with my health care for the last five years, all "for my own good", just to name one thing.

There are people in Congress who would force me to pay off everyone's college loans, tell me what vehicles I'm allowed to drive, what guns I'm allowed to own, and a myriad of other things. And in two months if they get a senate majority, they can do it.

And honestly what can you do about it? Especially since Trump didn't win the popular vote either time. I can see the writing on the wall, time to figure out to thrive instead of kicking rocks.

To the OP, f*ck the person whining about boob armor. It's a TV show.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2020, 05:05:29 PM »
And honestly what can you do about it? Especially since Trump didn't win the popular vote either time. I can see the writing on the wall, time to figure out to thrive instead of kicking rocks.

To the OP, f*ck the person whining about boob armor. It's a TV show.

Well I can complain about it, because that's what people do. It's not like those of us here that complain about stuff like gun control are sequestered in our bomb shelter, surrounded by ammo and pepto bismol for the ulcers we're giving ourselves. We're just blowing off steam (and voting).  I can thrive (or at least get through) in a Biden admin just like I did in an Obama admin. Doesn't mean I have to do it with a smile on my face.

We can at least agree about your last point. :)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2020, 05:30:17 PM »
^^^Ulcers are typically caused by H. Pylori, and Pepto Bismol does not do much good for ulcers.  The 2005 Nobel in Medicine went to the two physicians that discovered the role of H. Pylori.  Antibiotics are first line therapy now, sometimes with a proton pump inhibitor to reduce gastric acid.  You almost never see people with severe ulcers anymore.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2020, 05:34:29 PM »
So can we go back to talking about Sackhoff's boobs?
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2020, 05:55:59 PM »
^^^Ulcers are typically caused by H. Pylori, and Pepto Bismol does not do much good for ulcers.  The 2005 Nobel in Medicine went to the two physicians that discovered the role of H. Pylori.  Antibiotics are first line therapy now, sometimes with a proton pump inhibitor to reduce gastric acid.  You almost never see people with severe ulcers anymore.

I don't recommend having a H. Pylori bloom in your stomach. That will cause much whining and the treatment can wreck your gut biome for a long time. Plus side, I was cured of colon cancer at 28 years old, stage one due to a colonoscopy trying to figure out why I was in pain and shitting blood.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2020, 06:20:55 PM »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2020, 06:25:39 PM »
This woman is apparently one of the drivers in the "abuse in the video game industry" group - I forget what the group/movement is called - so I guess you wouldn't expect anything else from her.

Sarkesian is an old enemy in this fight.  She was never overly relevant, so you get trolling like this.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2020, 06:32:37 PM »
There are people in Congress who would are going to force meus to pay off everyone's college loans, tell me what vehicles I'm allowed to drive, what guns I'm allowed to own, and a myriad of other things. And in two months if they get a senate majority, they canwill do it.

FTFY
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams