Author Topic: Ah crap...Fort Hood again  (Read 3967 times)

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Ah crap...Fort Hood again
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 06:50:31 PM »
http://www.kcentv.com/story/25146842/reports-of-shooting-on-fort-hood

Reports are saying white male with a .45, but reports always say white male so I don't trust it. Possibly multiple suspects? 3 hit one KIA reported so far.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Active-Shooter-Situation-Reported-At-Fort-Hood-253635771.htm

Several arfcom folks are currently posting from on base in this thread.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1609706_Breaking___Incident_at_Fort_Hood_.html&page=1
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 06:51:53 PM »
No idea if this is related, but thought I'd pass it along:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/01/military-hunts-one-time-recruit-planning-ft-hood-style-jihad/

The FBI is searching for a recent Army recruit believed to be planning a "Fort Hood-inspired jihad against U.S. soldiers," FoxNews.com has learned.

The alert, whose legitimacy was confirmed by military and law enforcement officials, stated that a man identified as Booker had told friends of his "intention to commit jihad." Booker, who is also known as Muhammad Abdullah Hassan, was recruited by the U.S. Army in Kansas City, Mo., in February 2014 and was scheduled to report for basic training on April 7. But he was discharged last week, apparently after law enforcement authorities learned of his alleged plan.

Both the FBI and the 902d Military Intelligence Group at Fort Leavenworth are involved in the hunt.

More at the link.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 06:54:04 PM »
Live feed says 8 hit, one KIA, one shooter in custody one on the loose.

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 06:57:23 PM »

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 06:59:07 PM »
Video clip of what appears to be part of the search happening. http://instagram.com/p/mTemn2lkvB/#

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 07:03:19 PM »
Deja vu all over again.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 07:09:38 PM »
Don't worry. This is a manufactured story. After all, soldiers and civilians cannot carry personally owned weapons on base.

Thank you, victim disarmament gun free zones!
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2014, 07:10:18 PM »
Don't worry. This is a manufactured story. After all, soldiers and civilians cannot carry personally owned weapons on base.

Thank you, victim disarmament gun free zones!
Freakin workplace violence!
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2014, 07:21:30 PM »
15 injured now being reported.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2014, 07:23:26 PM »
I've seen one report where there is one confirmed dead and then another report where "a shooter" is dead from a self-inflicted wound.  Not sure if the one dead is one and the same.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2014, 07:28:30 PM »
They're saying one shooter confirmed dead, no word on if there was/is actually another shooter.

Bob F.

• friend
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2014, 07:44:39 PM »
Fox News said that Ft Hood said: "Not terrorism, soldier on soldier incident." Did they ever admit that Maj. Muslim Nut Job from 2009 was a terrorist? If they did it was several months.
"I always have my primary weapon, it's right between my ears."

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
    • My Book
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2014, 07:53:06 PM »
Fox News said that Ft Hood said: "Not terrorism, soldier on soldier incident." Did they ever admit that Maj. Muslim Nut Job from 2009 was a terrorist? If they did it was several months.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Hood is a *expletive deleted*ing cesspool, and we still have tons of dirtbags in the army from the two-war plus up period.
Fitz

---------------
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:

-MicroBalrog

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2014, 07:56:21 PM »
I'm seeing 4 dead, shooter who killed himself and 3 victims.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 08:20:36 PM »

Workplace violence. If it was terrorism that would mean that A. .gov would have to pay more money to survivors and victims families and B. .gov sucks at stopping terrorism.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
    • My Book
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2014, 08:47:54 PM »
Do we WANT it to be terrorism? I'm seeing comments like the above all over the internet.

Is there any reason, at this point, to believe it's not just some shitbag soldier with a grudge?
Fitz

---------------

-MicroBalrog

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2014, 08:53:16 PM »
Quote from: Bob F.

Workplace violence. If it was terrorism that would mean that A. .gov would have to pay more money to survivors and victims families and B. .gov sucks at stopping terrorism.

Yeah. Gotta love it. Some guy gets mad at his wife and raises his voice at her and he gets charged with "terroristic" threatening, but a real, live Islamiscist terrorist kills multiple people and it's not terrorism, it's "workplace violence."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2014, 08:54:38 PM »
Do we WANT it to be terrorism? I'm seeing comments like the above all over the internet.

Is there any reason, at this point, to believe it's not just some shitbag soldier with a grudge?

In today's Army it was probably gang warfare.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
    • My Book
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2014, 09:08:24 PM »
Welp. I'm out. Have fun with this thread
Fitz

---------------

-MicroBalrog

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2014, 09:31:43 PM »
I have a simple and effective BS filter when evaluating these kinds of reports.  If TPTB immediately come out as say "Not terrorism", I immediately assume it is terrorism until proven otherwise.  TPTB go out of their way to avoid offending certain groups and in doing so they are offending me and forcing me into a preliminary conclusion of "You lie!"
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

HankB

• friend
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2014, 09:44:46 PM »
. . . Reports are saying white male with a .45, but reports always say white male so I don't trust it . . .
Shooter's name is supposedly Ivan Lopez . . . maybe a white Hispanic? ("Ivan" . . . maybe a white Russian Hispanic?)

We'll see what new ethnicity the media comes up with this time.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
Re: Re: Re: Ah crap...Fort Hood again
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2014, 11:02:11 PM »
Shooter's name is supposedly Ivan Lopez . . . maybe a white Hispanic? ("Ivan" . . . maybe a white Russian Hispanic?)

We'll see what new ethnicity the media comes up with this time.

My brother says there is a middle name of Mohammed that is not being reported
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2014, 11:23:13 PM »

I want it to end with the perpetrator room temp and no one else hurt.

As far as the terrorist vs grudge these sorts of mass murder events at usgov facilities seem to be heavily weighted toward terrorist perpetrators.  Otoh if i see a killdozer as the tool of vengence i will think grudge.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2014, 06:44:36 AM »
I want it to end with the perpetrator room temp and no one else hurt.

As far as the terrorist vs grudge these sorts of mass murder events at usgov facilities seem to be heavily weighted toward terrorist perpetrators.  Otoh if i see a killdozer as the tool of vengence i will think grudge.

Personally, I think the word "terrorist" has been overused and politized into a nonsense word at this point.

To me it always meant an act designed to inspire terror amoung a populance for a specific, caculated reason and message.

These lone shooter incedents don't have the same feel. Regardless of the wacked out rantings of the perpatrator, the terror is seems more designed as a momentary thrill and a power trip for the induvidial doing it. It's evil and it's pyschotic, but it's not the calcualated and ruthless design of a bigger picture.
The worst part is, by labeling these guys as "terrorists" we add to their thrill.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds