Author Topic: Ah-nuld keeps leaving messages on my answering machine  (Read 813 times)

Creeping Incrementalism

• friend
Ah-nuld keeps leaving messages on my answering machine
« on: November 07, 2006, 02:28:29 PM »
Wading through all the automatic political messages I get on my answering machine every day before elections is very annoying, but every year since about 2000 or 2002, I'm always rewarded with at least one from Arnold.  Man, it makes my day.  I just wish he would use the cheesy lines he does in movies, like "Vote for me if you want to live!! 

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Ah-nuld keep leaving messages on my answering machine
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2006, 03:10:36 PM »
I got three from him between yesterday and today.

What's comical  to me is that I live in a very eco-nazi area and most of the local candidates have a very aggressive environmental agenda. This afternoon when I opened my mailbox, I had the world record of local "vote for me and the environment" pamphlets stuffed in there. I wonder how many trees had to die for all the mailings that voters didn't get until after they voted today?
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 04:07:35 PM »
CI, what is that thing on your head?  You a chef?   laugh
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Creeping Incrementalism

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 04:15:23 AM »
I got three from him between yesterday and today.

Dude, no fair!

Quote from:  fistful of dollars
CI, what is that thing on your head?  You a chef?

That's actually not me, that's a Nigerian advance-fee scammer.  I found him at http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm (it is a big list... he is like 20 pages into it or something)