Author Topic: Just what you like to see...  (Read 573 times)

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
Just what you like to see...
« on: July 22, 2013, 01:19:00 PM »
Woman of 30 something, known her for a few years, see her here and there. Bona fide froot loop. This time I see her she's 7 months pregnant. The state already has her first one. Looks like we'll have another mouth to fee soon enough folks. Yay!  ;/
Avoid cliches like the plague!

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: Just what you like to see...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 01:36:56 PM »
Next time you see her, thank her on our behalf.  Without her we would not know what to do with our disposable income.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 03:24:37 PM »
Wife has a cousin like this.  First two kids ended up in the custody of family members.  The next three she's raising on her own, living with one of the children's grandmothers, complaining about her Foodstamps and ADC not being enough.  Yep, you guessed it.  5 daddies.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 04:04:04 PM »
*twitch*
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.