Author Topic: Low pants trips up fleeing Covington teen  (Read 1809 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Low pants trips up fleeing Covington teen
« on: January 25, 2007, 12:47:14 PM »
Low pants trips up fleeing Covington teen

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/5352196.html

LOL!!!

COVINGTON  Police caught up with and arrested a 16-year-old youth after his loose-fitting pants slipped down around his legs and forced him to his knees, the Police Department said Wednesday.

Officers spotted the boy Monday afternoon and gave chase, Covington police said.

The 16-year-old, whose name was not released, was wanted in the beating and robbery of a 35-year-old Covington man Nov. 2 and the carjacking and beating with a brick of another man Jan. 14, police said.

The 16-year-old was booked on counts of armed robbery and aggravated battery in the Nov. 2 attack and aggravated battery and carjacking in the Jan. 14 incident.

He also was booked as being a child in need of supervision.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Low pants trips up fleeing Covington teen
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 01:03:30 PM »
Sweet, sweet poetic justice....  laugh
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 02:30:41 PM »
Can't government do something to provide belts to the disadvantaged? 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 03:32:22 PM »
He also was booked as being a child in need of supervision.

No mierda, mon.

Sure hope a video of the arrest makes it to Youtube.  That would be more fun than the Rasta Secret Agent Man (Mr. "Glock Fo Tay") vid.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 04:40:00 PM »
Why don't they print the names of youthful offenders who are out there committing crimes like they are an adult.  You gives a rat's ass about protecting them.  What about letting the public know that this creap is a rapist, murderer, or other violent offender once the Juvy Courts are finished with them.  What happened to protecting the public.  Let me know that this little brat beat up an old woman when he was 15 just to get enough change to buy bubble gum.  Next time he tries that crap he would wind up in the morgue.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 07:01:19 PM »
Perhaps one of our correctional-types can elaborate, but I had heard the drooping drawers look originated in prison.  What was that all about?
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 11:19:38 PM »
I had the wonderful opportunity to spend a few weekends in NYC's hospitable "tombs"
in the early 80's for drunk in public.
(funny, since I stopped drinking a long time ago that has not happened)
I noticed the black guys (of which there were many) would wear their clothes inside out and because they took our belts , yes, every one had saggy pants.
I was puzzled but didn't ask questions. I found out the reason was they would turn their pants/shirts right side out before being released and their clothes would appear cleaner then they actually were.

What the gang bangers and wannabees do not realize that the saggy pants look is part of the conspiracy against gangbangers, clothing designers realized that they would be grabbing their waistband to run causing police to think they were grabbing a gun and shooting them. Clothing designers are in cahoots with "the man".

Seriously, I find it very difficult to be scared of these guys because they look so much like clowns!
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2007, 02:31:59 AM »
I had heard the drooping drawers look originated in prison.  What was that all about?
According to guys I knew who BTDT (prison time), sagging originated because prison-issued attire wasn't all about the fit. Prison blues were either too tight/short or too loose/long. Most opted for loose/long.
Later it began to be a way for certain homosexuals to advertise their availability. Butt cleavage was attractive to some.
After that, as gangbanging became popular, gang members would dye their boxers according to affiliated colors (red=Blood, blue=Crip, etc.), let their pants sag enough to expose the boxers and flaunt their gang colors that way.
Finally, those inmate-inspired fashion trends made it to the street.
At least that's what I heard.
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2007, 08:28:26 AM »
16?

Beat a guy with a brick?

He's no child.

Toss his ass into the general stir and show him what life in prison is really going to be like.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2007, 04:47:12 PM »
We all know he will get away with a slap on the wrist because he is a minor. Some youth counsellor will explain to him he beat people with a brick because society (Big Bad White Man) made him. Then he will near-kill somebody when he is 18, and it will be considered first offense because the juvenile record will be expunged. And so, he will learn all about "cuttin' deal with da DeeAy". I bump into such garbage whenever I get summoned for jury duty in L.A.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2007, 06:47:14 PM »
With a mouth like yours, I can't believe you make it past the defense attornies.   smiley

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2007, 06:57:11 PM »
Quote from: fistful
With a mouth like yours, I can't believe you make it past the defense attornies.   smiley

I don't. Last time, I told the judge that soft drugs should be legalized, while hard-drug dealers should be dealt with by the Chinese method. She asked:"What is the Chinese method?". I answered "Put one in the back of the head." The prosecutor just smiled and shook his head...

Btw, the human pollution are dumb enough to discuss their cases aloud in the court building. You don't need to be a juror to hear what they were up to.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2007, 08:25:22 PM »
I figured.

There must be something I don't know, but I have always wanted to get jury duty.  People are always complaining they don't have a say in government, right?  Why not be glad to get it when you have the chance?

The only time I received such a notice, it came to my parents' house and they didn't tell me until much later. 

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2007, 11:22:19 PM »
Quote from: fistful
Why not be glad to get it when you have the chance?

Are 5 days of your life worth the alleged sale of a few grams of coke by the accused to undercover cops? You might not even get to pass a verdict before the lawyer strikes a deal. Then they get probation for selling out somebody else (who might not be guilty) or early release "for good behavior" (actually, overcrowded prisons), so they can get back to it and iterate. Our "justice" system is a joke of a revolving door. Others purposefully get busted to get hip replacement, cancer treatment, even dentistry. And we saps do jury duty and pay $55k per year per jailbird to keep the charade going. Bleh.