Author Topic: think i made an enemy tonite  (Read 8896 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
think i made an enemy tonite
« on: March 28, 2011, 09:13:39 PM »
we live near an area with an hoa.  one "lady" like to walk her dogs from there down my street to crap. i don't care its nowhere near the house. tonite she got scared when she met my goat out walking with my kid. then she got ambushed by two other dogs and she went into meltdown mode.  new to the hood  jersey lady with mileage.  i tried being nice but walked off when she started shrieking.  she called the law. was almost embarrassed for her. her rant went from non issue to non issue as she attempted to get the cops on her side. it culminated when they told her to shut up. amongst the rants was the goat was unsafe and unsanitary. it was walked by my 3 year old.  and goat poop is like rabbit poop  infinitely less objectionable than dog crap. the cops asked where the goat was and pointed out to her that was my property and since she was kind enough to mention how she was waiting as her dog crapped when the goat "attacked" she got cited for no pooper scooper.
she then shifted rant to "his two dogs!"   sadly the dogs belong to my neighbors and have tags to prove it.  they were gonna cite the neighbors who by this time were out to see what the ruckus was about  but i pointed out that the dogs were on my land as well and i didn't have a problem with that.  she was unhinged by now and she shifted to my dog  untagged which hobbled out when the cops showed up.  i then pointed out that my kennel license allowed me 50 dogs if I so desired. this provoked an almost epileptic fit as she started ranting about me being a bloodthirsty hunter and shrieking to the cops about her knowing i was firing a machine gun at my place.  at which point the guy 2 houses over said nope. its was him with the machine gun. she seemed to expect him to be arrested then. and then i took my last shot said that i hadn't hunted in so long she was probably still young and hot the last time i went. but that the 9 year old was going this year with me. she almost got herself locked up and she thoroughly pissed off most of the neighborhood.  not bad for first 3 weeks in your new neighborhood.
at least the cops strongly suggested she change her ways.  i am hoping it was a medication issue and will cut her a lil slack this one time
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Re: think i made an enemy tonite
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 09:15:26 PM »
Perhaps you should suggest that she double the dose. 

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

BridgeRunner

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 09:18:01 PM »
Is there video?  Cuz that right there would be AWESOME on YouTube.  [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn]

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 09:19:37 PM »
I hate that.

yuppies move out to live in the 'pretty peaceful country' and have a fit over country folk doing country things.

I wish my neighbors had a goat.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 09:25:54 PM »

I wish my neighbors had a fainting goat.

Fixed that for you   >:D

I'm looking to get some livestock...especially cattle. Waiting on the money to buy something to clear a fence-line (it's gotta go through some dense, very overgrown forest, so it's going to take a dozer or something powerful to cut a fence-line, and it's got to cover a lot of property)

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 09:46:55 PM »
No, I think she made enemies.  :facepalm:   :laugh:  Sorry, man, I hope things work out for everybody.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

• friends
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 09:52:52 PM »
i started amused  worked through mad  by the end i felt sorry for her.  she was hurting big time.  i feel bad for her husband
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 10:05:27 PM »
Sounds like she pissed off the cops, too.   :laugh:
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

• friends
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2011, 10:09:37 PM »
yea  she did  she was so full of self righteous fury that she really ran amuck.  bottom line was i think the goat scared her and she turned fear into anger. billy's harmless he thinks hes a dog. the damn chihuahua sleeps with him in the barn

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2011, 10:15:51 PM »
Did she look anything like the woman on the left?

DD
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2011, 10:20:50 PM »
Bacon flavored  [popcorn]

Just waiting for the movie.

jim
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

• friends
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2011, 10:24:24 PM »
kinda  they built a bunch of mini mansions on 5-10 acre lots behind me.  the first set of owners weren't bad but the second wave who came foreclosure shopping seemed to not have looked beyond the deal to the neighborhood.  the guys with machine guns generate lots of calls to the cops  plus on some days you can hear em playing at the crucible and that can be intense. there are the new folks that freak  folks that just ignore it  then folks who grin and call it "the sound of freedom"

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2011, 11:14:56 PM »
at which point the guy 2 houses over said nope. its was him with the machine gun.

Snicker.

"Welcome to the neighborhood."
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2011, 11:27:42 PM »
I actually would be thrilled to have a goat walking through the neighborhood.  I like to talk to and pet all the animals out for walks.  It is a good way to know the neighbors.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2011, 11:30:36 PM »
The house/mini farm we are looking to buy is across the street from a housing tract.  I can only hope I have this much fun.
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

• friends
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2011, 12:03:50 AM »
I actually would be thrilled to have a goat walking through the neighborhood.  I like to talk to and pet all the animals out for walks.  It is a good way to know the neighbors.

billy's odd for an intact male.   very friendly   he waits for my oldest to get off the bus  and my youngest pets him while we wait.  the new folks freak out since shes 3.  i think the horns scare folks. i worried more about the females horns  she could gore ya easier than he can.  goats can be a bit scary looking.  this women was definitly scared and one of her recurring points was "its not sanitary!"   she was pretty close to a 72 hour hold tonite

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2011, 12:20:27 AM »
goats can be a bit scary looking. 

True.

one of her recurring points was "its not sanitary!"
  :laugh:  From a lady walking a dog. And without a poop scooper!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2011, 12:44:29 AM »
CSD:

That was priceless.  "You're not in New Jersey anymore" ya nitwit. 
Q: What's the difference between the garbage and a girl from Jersey?
A: You don't mind being seen taking out the garbage.

As far as billy goats...
My wife cared for a gal who owned goats.  The billy tore her up & down to the point they brought her to a Level 1 trauma center for surgery to save her life, and she'll take 12+ months to recover.

Your billy sure sounds like he's cut from different cloth. 

Animals: They're inhuman!

(And unsanitary!)

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

• friends
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2011, 12:48:49 AM »
hes small angora pygmy cross   and hes the only male so no dominance issues  except with me.

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2011, 01:17:34 AM »
You said your goat and your kid and i thought you were talking about your adult goat And a baby goat.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

• friends
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2011, 01:25:11 AM »
i shoulda thought of that

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2011, 01:30:15 AM »
If I had a residential fractional acre parcle, and had a neighbor with a rural/farm parcel who I heard shooting... I'd be over there every time making a pest of myself, asking if they'd ever heard of Tannerite.

I promise not to duck.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2011, 01:38:27 AM »
If I had a residential fractional acre parcle, and had a neighbor with a rural/farm parcel who I heard shooting... I'd be over there every time making a pest of myself, asking if they'd ever heard of Tannerite.

I've been trying, but I can't find the guy with the machine gun near me. He doesn't shoot it often enough.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2011, 02:39:48 AM »
I've been trying, but I can't find the guy with the machine gun near me. He doesn't shoot it often enough.

Maybe he doesn't WANT to be found... [tinfoil]
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2011, 03:05:19 AM »
Is her last name O'Donnell?  Rosie O'Donnell?

Sounds like her.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.