Author Topic: obama judge rules in FAVOR of gun rights due to NYSRPA v BRUEN  (Read 815 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
https://www.9news.com/article/news/local/next/temporary-restraining-order-superior-gun-ordinance/73-75da9a6e-f2fd-48e9-8642-43cd01fc6fef

Judge grants temporary restraining order preventing Superior ( COLORADO ) from enforcing some parts of new gun ordinance

The lawsuit from Rocky Mountain Gun Owners claims the town's new ban on assault weapons and large-capacity magazines was unconstitutional.
SUPERIOR, Colo. β€” A judge has granted a temporary restraining order blocking the Town of Superior from enforcing parts of its new gun control ordinance.

Rocky Mountain Gun Owners (RMGO), a far-right gun ( FAR OUT MAN, I AM A FAR RIGHT DUDE, FINALLY LOL LOL LOL ) rights group based in Colorado, sued the Town of Superior and Boulder County Sheriff Joe Pelle, saying the town's firearms and magazine regulations are unconstitutional and violate the rights of RMGO members who live there

ARMED SCHOLAR ANALYSIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk1y-RijWVw
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Pb

• friend
Re: obama judge rules in FAVOR of gun rights due to NYSRPA v BRUEN
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 10:17:00 AM »
Great news!   =D

MechAg94

• friend
Re: obama judge rules in FAVOR of gun rights due to NYSRPA v BRUEN
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2022, 12:09:12 PM »
Good to see the lower courts following the ruling.  I hope this is just the first of many positive effects of that ruling. 
β€œIt is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge