Author Topic: We can TOTALLY trust the FBI's screening...  (Read 2176 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
We can TOTALLY trust the FBI's screening...
« on: May 02, 2017, 01:48:27 PM »
...when they can't even effectively screen their own employees:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4464244/FBI-married-ISIS-assigned-investigate.html

A woman was tasked with investigating a vicious ISIS murderer... and, apparently after watching his rap video where he beheads some people and juggles their heads like geese*, she thinks "THAT'S the kind of man I'm looking for! Not some wimp like my veteran U.S. Soldier husband!" So she lies to the FBI (HA! good job guys!) and skips the country to Turkey and jumps into Syria, marrying the psychopath.

SHOCKINGLY, she realizes after a month or so that this may not have been the greatest idea and somehow makes it back to the U.S.

She only served two years in prison, which, though insane, seems far less insane than the rest of this story.

(Only good thing out of this? The husband is PROBABLY going to get out of this marriage without it costing him a dime. If there are children, I'm certain he'll have full custody.)

*Hand to God. Baby geese—goslings. They were juggled! ... Note also: I may be extrapolating here.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: We can TOTALLY trust the FBI's screening...
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 02:26:21 PM »
I'm kinda speechless.

I seriously want to know what she said was her reasoning for this.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/investigates-fbi-syria-greene/index.html
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 02:29:45 PM »
Has the FBI decided if they are going to terminate her employment yet?   =)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 03:10:13 PM »
I find it mildly curious that the article never mentioned the 'B' word. (No, "Bigamy," not the other 'B' word.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 03:22:39 PM »

(Only good thing out of this? The husband is PROBABLY going to get out of this marriage without it costing him a dime. If there are children, I'm certain he'll have full custody.)

Nah, there are enough stupid military members, some would forgive her and take her back.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 03:35:10 PM »
Nah, there are enough stupid military members, some would forgive her and take her back.

Hence the "probably."
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 03:53:13 PM »

Preferably with a Hellfire.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 05:26:16 PM »

Apparently she is now working as a hostess in a restaurant, so maybe we can safely assume that she's no longer an FBI interpreter and that she no longer has a Top Secret security clearance.

"Maybe."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 05:57:27 PM »
I find it mildly curious that the article never mentioned the 'B' word. (No, "Bigamy," not the other 'B' word.)

"Bitch?" "Butch?" "British?"
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Pb

• friend
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 06:37:15 PM »
Women love bad boys.  Some apparently a lot more than others.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2017, 12:37:07 PM »

Ha.  I figured Makattack was talking about the ISIS psycho.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2017, 10:26:08 PM »

Yeah, just pay a visit to the enlisted barracks on a Saturday night to get your weekly dose of stupid.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

markdido

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2017, 12:59:26 PM »

No reasonable FBI director would fire her.
Liberals believe that a woman, found raped and strangled with her own pantyhose is morally superior to a women with a dead rapist at her feet and a gun in her hands.

markdido

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2017, 01:00:43 PM »
Apparently she is now working as a hostess in a restaurant, so maybe we can safely assume that she's no longer an FBI interpreter and that she no longer has a Top Secret security clearance.

"Maybe."

Maybe she's deep undercover like Valerie Plame was?
Liberals believe that a woman, found raped and strangled with her own pantyhose is morally superior to a women with a dead rapist at her feet and a gun in her hands.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2017, 02:14:25 PM »
Maybe she's deep undercover like Valerie Plame was?

No, she rolled over on the guy and his buddies. Hence the deal for only two years and a felony conviction.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.