Author Topic: Concealed carry the wrong answer to kids with rifles:  (Read 2662 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Concealed carry the wrong answer to kids with rifles:
« on: April 09, 2012, 06:11:37 PM »
Oh the noes! The NRA wants to shoot all the black babies! Or arm them? I'm not sure.

http://fox2now.com/2012/04/06/activists-say-nra-signs-sending-wrong-message/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
Re: Concealed carry the wrong answer to kids with rifles:
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 09:09:28 PM »
It appears that the preacher is echoing the old stereotype that black men are barely removed from animals in the region of impulse control. Give a black man a gun, he will immediately hunt down a cop, just as soon as he finds one. So we must get rid of them (the guns).
I find it funny that the head of the local NAACP is echoing the remarks of old-time Klansmen.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 09:47:09 PM »
I find it funny that the head of the local NAACP is echoing the remarks of old-time Klansmen.

Is it really that surprising? After all, the blacks sold themselves out to the Democrats, which was the party that denied the rights of blacks for many years.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

geronimotwo

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 07:15:05 AM »
notice how the author takes a very levelheaded comment from the gun store owner and makes it sound like gun owners are angry people.

That sentiment raises the ire of gun enthusiasts.  At the new Metro Shooting Supply store in Bridgeton, owner Steven King calls the attacks on the NRA a low blow.

“We could hear every night about all the car accidents and we hear that during the traffic report, but nobody goes after cars.  They’re taking something like gun violence and saying the gun is the problem when it’s the bad person that’s the problem.”
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 08:35:27 AM »
“Why on Earth would a fifteen year old kid have a sawed off rifle?”

Because he did not have a father to teach him that it was wrong to run around and point guns at the police.

Because he actually believed that rubbish that hip hop spews out of his ipod.

Because he has no sense of right and wrong because he is taught the official state religion of nihilism.

Because his government teaches him that he is a victim and unable to control himself.

Because people like the good Rev. make excuses and blame others for his actions.
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 01:27:19 PM »
Hi El T, nice to see you again.  =)
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 01:33:49 PM »
Oh the noes! The NRA wants to shoot all the black babies! Or arm them? I'm not sure.
The NRA is selling guns to black babies (taking their milk money, I guess) and then siccing white cops on them.   :facepalm:

"It's good, though..."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 03:17:11 PM »
There used to be a black, race-mongering talk show hostess in Saint Louis,  named Liz Brown. When a young, black Sunday school student would run afoul of law enforcement, she liked to refer to them as babies. I laughed so hard when she was describing some incident in which the terrible, awful police were chasing "the baby's car."    :lol:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 05:13:07 PM »
It appears that the preacher is echoing the old stereotype that black men are barely removed from animals in the region of impulse control. Give a black man a gun, he will immediately hunt down a cop, just as soon as he finds one. So we must get rid of them (the guns).

I'm convinced THAT is the actual answer.  And it's EXACTLY what the various inner city and "black leaders" are saying, if at least somewhat subtly and in code.  =(

"We've given up any hope of ensuring our black children don't have a higher level of criminality than the rest of America as a whole. We just want America disarmed so they're less likely to be killed in the act. A European-style Nanny State that would make their lives and that of their families as they work their way in and out of the courts and prison would be nice too."

Considering the basic crime stats of homicide, that the overwhelming majority of black deaths happen at the hands of black perpetrators, and that the majority of homicide that crosses over racial lines is black on white, it stands to reason that the majority of legitimate justifiable homicides, and just self-defense gunshot injuries will be black on black, or white on black.

I promise not to duck.