Author Topic: missing kid from silver spring md may be in falls church  (Read 3761 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: missing kid from silver spring md may be in falls church
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 07:13:36 PM »
What's the story about?   The link shows as unavailable, cannot be viewed without permission, etc.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 07:36:16 PM »
"This content is currently unavailable"
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

• friends
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 07:36:58 PM »
15 year old girl missing almost 2 days  cops are calling it a runaway

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

• friends
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 07:37:47 PM »

Bob F.

• friend
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 09:21:46 PM »
Re: pic above; she's 15???? :O
"I always have my primary weapon, it's right between my ears."

Ex-MA Hole

• friend
    • The Brown Bomber
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 09:26:19 PM »
Feel like a dirty old man, don't you?

=D
One day at a time.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 10:01:32 PM »
Cassandrasdaddy:

AND?

How about, Name, why or what happened (runaway? abduction?) , where? Falls Church? what/where is that-is it recent? is there an amber alert? Is she with someone? is it voluntary? .....
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

• friends
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2012, 02:50:26 AM »
not sure    cops call it a runaway
names jazmin    may be with a guy but hes denied that

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2012, 03:42:27 AM »
INFO!!!!!!!

WHAT GOOD IS IT TO POST IF YOU WILL NOT INCLUDE INFO?

WHERE IS FALLS CHURCH? WHERE IS FALLS CHURCH? WHERE IS FALLS CHURCH? WHERE IS FALLS CHURCH?

WHAT IS HER NAME,NAME, IS IT JAZMINE OR JASMINE? DOES THE YOUNG LADY HAVE A LAST NAME?????

BY NAME I MEAN, FIRST AND LAST NAME.

DO YOU HAVE ONLY RUMORS OR IS THERE A NEWS STORY TO LINK TO???

HOW THE HECK CAN ANYONE HELP IF YOU DO NOT POST INFO????

DO YOU WANT HELP? DOES HER FAMILY WANT HELP? IF THE ANSWER IS YES THEN

SIMPLY HAVING A PICTURE AND ZERO INFORMATION IS USELESS
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2012, 03:48:39 AM »
not sure    cops call it a runaway
names jazmin    may be with a guy but hes denied that

The only info I could find was from a facebook page that sucked the life out of my computer - the person posting info there thought the story was so urgent and important that she couldn't bother to supply any info or spell correctly.

She's not missing, she took off with some dude, there is no news story here.

You wanna help a family of a missing girl?
Help this family.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/05/23/BAVI1OMCJ3.DTL

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2012, 09:01:56 AM »
Falls Church is another DC suburb like Silver Spring.  FC is in VA, SS is in MD, they're about 20 miles apart.

Not sure why he's posting it here considering there are maybe a handful of folks from the area on this board (me, Mike Irwin, Makatak, Fitz, Birdman, ?). 

Chris

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 01:51:45 PM »
I was in Falls Church today.

I didn't see her.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 05:57:29 PM »
I was in Falls Church today.

I didn't see her.

Disgusting dirty old man, going around looking for 15-year old girls. :O

What would you have done with her if you saw her?  (No!  Don't answer that!)

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2012, 09:16:10 PM »
I was doing 75the on the interstate through falls church. The only thing i was looking at was the cars around me.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2012, 11:11:33 PM »
I used to work in fools gulch

I don't miss the sprawl or the drama
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2012, 11:57:50 AM »
I was doing 75the on the interstate through falls church. The only thing i was looking at was the cars around me.

That's your story  ;/
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin