Author Topic: New Bike Pics!  (Read 3999 times)

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re: New Bike Pics!
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2012, 12:01:04 AM »
UPDATE:

So, the bike has 2200 miles on it, and i love it. Has some issues when aggressively cornering though. I'm a big dude, which has something to do with it.

So, this week i'm ordering:

Fork brace (richland rick's fork brace)
Race tech springs front/rear (1.1kg/mm front, 16.1 kg/mm rear) Might actually go sonic in front since they're cheaper.
Pilot road 3 tires (it's the most "sport" oriented tire in that size combo.

Then, july 30th, CornerSpeed at VIR North!
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2012, 01:26:30 PM »
The right tires can make a world of difference.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2012, 11:45:57 AM »
Fitz, just the other day, I received my Richland Rick fork brace.  It was a three minute install.  I bought it after reading all the threads on Stromtrooper.  I have been riding for a couple of decades now, and this bike has been the most squirrely in the wind and on the freeways by far.  There were some times on the freeway, especially with truck traffic or crosswinds, that I was honestly afraid that I was going to be blown into another lane into traffic, and that was quite a pucker factor.

I have to say that the brace makes a night and day difference.  The bike handles in the wind so much better and the freeway is much easier to ride.  The brace should come as OEM equipment, in my view.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2012, 11:52:56 AM »
Fitz, just the other day, I received my Richland Rick fork brace.  It was a three minute install.  I bought it after reading all the threads on Stromtrooper.  I have been riding for a couple of decades now, and this bike has been the most squirrely in the wind and on the freeways by far.  There were some times on the freeway, especially with truck traffic or crosswinds, that I was honestly afraid that I was going to be blown into another lane into traffic, and that was quite a pucker factor.

I have to say that the brace makes a night and day difference.  The bike handles in the wind so much better and the freeway is much easier to ride.  The brace should come as OEM equipment, in my view.

I just installed mine, as well. It's fantastic!

Richland rick ftw!
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog