Author Topic: Mother of Man Who Shot a Dallas Cop Arrested for Threatening to Shoot Dallas Cop  (Read 750 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2014/02/paula_allen_mom_tyrone_allen_shot_dallas_cop.php

Rewind for a moment to the morning of April 15, 2013. Tyrone Allen, 26, allegedly murders his pregnant girlfriend in Hamilton Park, then leads police on a wild 40-minute chase that ends about a block from where it began. He's finally pulled from beneath a house and arrested after a several-hour standoff, but not before police say he shoots Officer Daniel Malouf in the abdomen.

It's a horrible set of circumstances, the type of case that inevitably leads non-sociopaths to wonder: Where does evil like this come from?

In this instance, we have an answer. It came from Paula Jean Allen.

...[Paula Allen] hurled insults and death threats at the three cops who arrested her all the way to jail.

One of them she kept calling a "dumb redneck." All three were the target of, variously: "I am going to kill you and your family"; "I hope you and your family die"; "I hope you die tonight"; "I hope you crash your car and wreck"; "I'll do anything. I have nothing to lose"; and "My son shot one of you before."

Hey, it is a change from the usual "My baby didn't do nothing" routine.

A cop buddy of mine summed up his patrol work in the hood with, "I am just a babysitter for grownups who don't know how to be grownups."
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

MechAg94

• friend
A cop buddy of mine summed up his patrol work in the hood with, "I am just a babysitter for grownups who don't know how to be grownups."

That is the thing to remember when considering self and home defense options.  There are just too many criminals out there like this.  It really pains me to read self defense stories or some arrest story where some criminal is caught and they find out his record is a mile long.  It always seemed to me that either they are gaming the system or the justice system is not dealing with the career criminal properly.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
So what you are saying is that the apple landed right next to the tree. :laugh:
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
So what you are saying is that the apple landed right next to the tree. :laugh:
Apple obviously never fell from the tree in this case.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2014/02/paula_allen_mom_tyrone_allen_shot_dallas_cop.php

Hey, it is a change from the usual "My baby didn't do nothing" routine.

And they vote (and their vote is worth the same as yours). And they breed too. Their future votes will also be worth the same as yours.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Apple obviously never fell from the tree in this case.
And they vote (and their vote is worth the same as yours). And they breed too. Their future votes will also be worth the same as yours.

I don't think that many of them vote. Some are kept from voting by felon status. Of course when the poll doesn't check ID, or engages in other tomfoolery...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife