Main Forums > The Roundtable

Welcome to Seattle Mr. President

(1/1)

Polishrifleman:
I just saw Air Force 1 fly by my office window over Elliott Bay.  It wasn't that exciting, just another big ol' plane.  I was looking forward to seeing some fighters but none at this altitude at lease.  I know they cleared the airspace because they announced that on the radio.  Is there additional air support when landing in "Friendly Territory"?

He is in town for a fund raiser over in the Bellevue area at some I think ex-Microsoft execs place.

Polishrifleman:
So I also got a close look at the motorcade from just above eye level about 30 feet out.  Motorcycle officers everywhere, about 4 ambulances, 2 limo's, about 6 passenger van's with Press and guests, several marked and unmarked police cars and then the Black Suburban's with all kinds of cool electronics gizmo's on top.  I would assume for communications and jamming but really don't have a clue.  They were the best part of the show while being stopped on the freeway onramp.

Jamisjockey:

--- Quote from: Polishrifleman ---I just saw Air Force 1 fly by my office window over Elliott Bay.I'm sorry.  

--- Quote ---Is there additional air support when landing in "Friendly Territory"?Anyone that knows the answer to that can't tell you.  I know the answer to that, and I can't tell you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version