Author Topic: All Lives Matter  (Read 1344 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
All Lives Matter
« on: December 10, 2014, 10:08:05 AM »
Is apparently a politically incorrect statement now.

The professional protestors seem to be doing a good job of promoting the racism they rail against.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/10/college-president-sorry-for-saying-all-lives-matter/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

castle key

• friend
Re: All Lives Matter
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 10:29:40 AM »
Most higher education is no longer about learning "stuff" but they have become madrassas of the left.
Vigilate hoc, tenendum per ebrietatem.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 10:54:51 AM »
If they agreed that all lives matter they might have to acknowledge that more white people are killed by black people than the other way around.  Or more white people are killed by cops than black people. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 01:10:09 PM »
Or the fact more black people are killed by black people than any other situation.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 10:47:51 PM »
Or the fact more black people are killed by black people than any other situation.
And many more killed by abortions supported by Democrats (depending on how you look at it).  I guess that is a different line of discussion.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

grampster

• friend
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 11:39:17 PM »
More black babies are killed in abortions....I guess those black lives don't matter.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2014, 12:12:06 AM »
Black lives are worthy to leftists to the extent that it gives them more power.  The lives of black conservatives don't matter a tinkers damn to the left.  Whether Ben Carson, Allen West, Clarence Thomas, Mia Love, or my buddy Equiano.  Far as the left is concerned they'll make just as good a lampshade me.  The left didn't give a *expletive deleted*it about Michael Brown or Eric Garner, or any of the rest of them until they were dead.  And they only cared as long as they could grave dance and use the occasion of their deaths to gain additional power.
Formerly sumpnz

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2014, 12:45:10 PM »
Be on the lookout for a new civic advocacy group, "Mothers Against Police Brutality".

And no, I an not joking. They had a booth at this weekend's Kwanzaafest event in Dallas. The primary staffer I saw yesterday was white.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2014, 01:06:33 PM »
MLK is rolling in his grave over this BS.  Don't ever recall ever hearing him in his speeches putting more emphasis on one race over another.  Bigger think is that Jesse Jackson marched with him.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

griz

• friend
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2014, 01:22:34 PM »
It's pretty incredible that someone would have to apologize for using the phrase "all lives matter".  Even more so since she was in agreement with the protestors.  I guess we have come to the point where you not only have to agree with somebody to be acceptable, you have to parrot them exactly.  It's things like this that keep me from taking people seriously when they say "we have to have a dialog about_______"
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.