Author Topic: Are Cocker Spaniels Good Dogs?  (Read 5663 times)

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Re: Are Cocker Spaniels Good Dogs?
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2013, 07:50:16 PM »
SWMBO was just now making nachos. She accidentally dropped a sliced pickled jalapeno pepper.  Rocket sucked that thing down before she could retrieve it.  He absolutely refused to let go of it.  Now he's waiting in the kitchen for her to drop another slice.

Better watch that. He sounds like a food hound. Teach him "drop it" so you can keep him from eating something he shouldn't.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2013, 08:36:57 PM »
Yep, we're working on the "drop it" command. It is just starting to take hold with him.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2013, 09:02:07 PM »
Better watch that. He sounds like a food hound. Teach him "drop it" so you can keep him from eating something he shouldn't.
I'm still trying to get the wife to agree to renaming the chihuahua hoover. The floor has never been so clean since he came around. 
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2013, 02:56:16 AM »
Not only does he like carrots, he likes dill pickle slices.  Go figure.

And cabbage.  Very weird...
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2013, 03:03:13 AM »
Tired dog is tired.  This photo gives one a sense for how much he has grown...

...especially when compared to this one.

This one I included just for the cute factor.

One more, just because.  This one was taken during the first week we had him, IIRC.