Author Topic: Palmetto Armory $399 AR closeout  (Read 859 times)

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Palmetto Armory $399 AR closeout
« on: May 29, 2015, 12:28:06 PM »
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

dogmush

• friend
Re: Palmetto Armory $399 AR closeout
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 01:50:18 PM »
Dayammm.  I guess the AR panic is officially over.

I almost want to buy a couple of those to scalp in 2016.  I have like 6 or 7 AR receivers these days, so it's not like I need another.

Triphammer

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 02:34:13 PM »
"Temporarily Out of Stock"

Being clearance, "Temporary" probably isn't.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 02:54:56 PM »
Get on PSA's email distribution.  You will get 2 or 3 emails a day with different offers.  Often they are pretty good if it is what you want.  

I saw this sale the other day after buying another $40 stripped lower.  I just figured these wouldn't sell so well when the prices come back up.  I figure well known name brand uppers would be better.  However, if all the name brand rifles are $1200, this might still net you some profit.  The potential resale value later of these super cheap AR's has been a something I have been pondering for a while.

They also have 22 LR and 22 Mag for sale quite often also.  I have stocked up on some 22 Mag for my PMR30 from them.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 03:00:36 PM »

If you go to the desktop site it shows them in stock. Phone call in order, or if would be if I had the money right now. *grump*  :mad:

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 03:52:19 PM »

Half of PSA's inventory is perpetually Temporarily Out of Stock while they make more.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 06:31:48 PM »
IIRC, $399 was the price for AR-15s at the PX at MCRD SD in 1974.  Pretty sure I am remembering that correctly.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2015, 02:53:31 PM »
I thought I had seen that deal last weekend, but finally saw it today.  Interesting.   =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge