Author Topic: Those Little Helpless Females Shouldn't Own Guns  (Read 1122 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Those Little Helpless Females Shouldn't Own Guns
« on: December 04, 2018, 07:17:00 PM »
Another case of a gun shooting a bad guy instead of the gun owner, so we won't see it in the MSM. Paging David Hogg.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-carolina-woman-kills-escaped-jail-inmate-who-kicked-down-her-door-sheriff-says
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: Those Little Helpless Females Shouldn't Own Guns
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 09:29:59 PM »
Well.....Bye.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 09:33:04 PM »
Please do not page any of those "student activists" to the white courtesy phone, their 15 minutes is over!!

bob

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 09:39:44 PM »
The only sad part of that story is the woman having to deal with the artificial stigma of having defended her life with lethal force.
No one wants to take another human life but modern (libtard) society has been pushing the idea that self defense against a violent attacker with lethal results is some how a bad thing.
I hope this woman has the support and strength to deal with this.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 10:12:31 PM »
I hope this woman has the support and strength to deal with this.

From the article, even the local Sheriff was very vocally supporting her, which is always huge. In some parts of the country, LE would be talking about investigating if charges should be filed.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2018, 11:19:48 AM »
From the article, even the local Sheriff was very vocally supporting her, which is always huge. In some parts of the country, LE would be talking about investigating if charges should be filed.

It's hard even for the liberal law enforcement officers and prosecutors to object to shooting an escaped criminal breaking down somebody's door.

Liberals can be different, but most citizens, even the liberal ones, are going to consider that one a good shoot.

There's reasons why "tough on crime" works even in liberal areas for a lot of crimes.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2018, 01:41:51 PM »
I don't know.  The business of self-defense being somehow wrong seems to permeate a lot of liberal philosophy.  I'm not sure if this is due to some core principle or the fact that the most effective self-defense for present-day humans is the firearm.

And they realize that firearms are also political instruments.

Terry

MORE (Compendium of armed citizens using firearms for protection):
https://www.americanrifleman.org/the-armed-citizen/
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 01:55:08 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2018, 04:25:13 PM »
I don't know.  The business of self-defense being somehow wrong seems to permeate a lot of liberal philosophy.  I'm not sure if this is due to some core principle or the fact that the most effective self-defense for present-day humans is the firearm.

Liberals view reality through the filters of egalitarianism, blank slate theory, implicit bias and intersectionality.

Self defense further victimizes the already victimized criminal.

I wish that was satire.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.