Author Topic: Any Virginia Members Get Pizza Here?  (Read 854 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Any Virginia Members Get Pizza Here?
« on: February 20, 2013, 11:19:25 PM »
15% off if you show them your gun. :)

http://www.allaroundpizza.com/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: Any Virginia Members Get Pizza Here?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 07:59:03 AM »
There is a "movement" among the open carry crowd to go get pizza there.  First reports are the pizza is good but not great, a bit expensive, and the support has generated long lines.  The real test will be if there is a sustaining interest.

There is a greek restaurant in Va. Beach I'm willing tpo travel 1.5 hours to eat at.  Not sure I'll do the same for pizza.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 09:07:13 AM »
Unfortunately, VA beach is quite a ways from me. Otherwise, I'd strap on my BBQ gun and head on over.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 03:12:38 PM »
I hear that David Letterman mentioned it and Piers Morgan is going there to do an interview.

Va Beach has anti-cruising and anti-loitering laws - maybe Piers will get caught violating them?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 03:23:45 PM »
There is a "movement" among the open carry crowd to go get pizza there.  First reports are the pizza is good but not great, a bit expensive, and the support has generated long lines.  The real test will be if there is a sustaining interest.

There is a greek restaurant in Va. Beach I'm willing tpo travel 1.5 hours to eat at.  Not sure I'll do the same for pizza.

stay safe.

??? I thought you were in Richmond? Why go to VA beach for Greek?
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 09:04:03 PM »
I hear that David Letterman mentioned it and Piers Morgan is going there to do an interview.

Va Beach has anti-cruising and anti-loitering laws - maybe Piers will get caught violating them?

stay safe

There's loitering, and there is loitering.  We can only hope he gets nailed for the less wholesome of the two.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 10:34:23 PM »
??? I thought you were in Richmond? Why go to VA beach for Greek?

Because Greek - and better than "good".

I make the pilgrimage 2, maybe 3 times a year.

stay safe.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2013, 11:11:55 PM »
We need a VA aps meet
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog