Author Topic: Prayers this Holiday Season  (Read 786 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Prayers this Holiday Season
« on: December 02, 2011, 03:15:16 AM »
This holiday season is going to be a very difficult one for a lot of families from my adopted home state of Oklahoma with their Soldiers deployed to Kuwait and Afghanistan.  But there are 14 families that are suffering more than the others since their loved ones paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms.  I ask that you please keep all of the families of deployed Service Members in your thoughts and prayers during what is supposed to be a festive time of year.  And please say an extra prayer for those 14 families to find the strength to get through this time knowing their loved one is in a better place. :'(
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
Re: Prayers this Holiday Season
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 07:57:40 AM »
Done. God bless you, your unit, all of, the troops, and especially the Special 14..
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen