Author Topic: Young brides for sale  (Read 2806 times)

LAK

• friend
Young brides for sale
« on: August 15, 2008, 03:11:27 AM »
Not in Saudi Arabia, not in some other third world country, not in big bad Russia ...

But here in the United States

http://www.marryourdaughter.com/

PTK

• friends
Re: Young brides for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 03:23:34 AM »
Fake website, according to a friend. It took almost a month for him and a few people to dig up the fact it's completely fake, but they did it.  smiley
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."

LAK

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 03:28:05 AM »
Well that's good news - case closed.

PTK

• friends
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 03:32:56 AM »
Yes, Snopes and others did quick articles too.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/marryourdaughter.asp
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 05:54:15 AM »
Fake website, according to a friend. It took almost a month for him and a few people to dig up the fact it's completely fake, but they did it.  smiley

Damn, I was looking forward to not having to pay those darn international fees for my mail order bride.....

Errr, I mean, uhhh....... /run
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 06:03:27 AM »
Cool!  cool

Do they have a finance plan Huh?

My wife could use a little help around the house  grin
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 06:10:41 AM »
Do they have a finance plan

Would you REALLY want a teenaged girl in the house?  Sas-mouthed moody creature monopolizing the phone, the PC, the TV, the stereo always telling you that you are the dumbest thing to walk the earth and that SHE know it all.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 06:22:36 AM »

Would you REALLY want a teenaged girl in the house?  Sas-mouthed moody creature monopolizing the phone, the PC, the TV, the stereo always telling you that you are the dumbest thing to walk the earth and that SHE know it all.

That's what gags and handcuffs are for Tongue

grin
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2008, 07:20:18 AM »

grin
Kinky!
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2008, 07:22:08 AM »
^ giggity   cheesy
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

taurusowner

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2008, 07:33:47 AM »

grin
Kinky!

^ giggity   cheesy