Author Topic: Rebuild transmission, wait for epic failure, or buy new rig?  (Read 5818 times)

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Re: Rebuild transmission, wait for epic failure, or buy new rig?
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2013, 10:19:37 AM »
I still say it should set Pep Boys back, not you.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2013, 10:29:32 AM »
Agreed, Brad.  I'll be visiting them next week.  Total invoice was $764, transmission related work was about $400 and change of that.  I want them to pay that part.  I'll give them the opportunity to pay it straight out, or I'll take them to small claims court over it if they refuse.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2013, 10:36:51 AM »
I'd call their customer service line rather than going to the store.  The store manager will send you back to customer service anyway so save yourself the time.

http://www.pepboys.com/customer_care/contact_us/

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

eyebrows

• friend
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2013, 11:27:37 AM »
I was going up Highway 260 out of Payson..
Totally unrelated from your topic but I helped build many of the passing lanes on hwy 260 from Payson to Heber in the late 90's. Also rebuilt a large portion of Houston Mesa Rd in Payson.
Great place Great memories!