Author Topic: A Whole Boatload of Crazy In My Neck Of The Woods  (Read 7132 times)

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
A Whole Boatload of Crazy In My Neck Of The Woods
« on: April 30, 2010, 06:31:33 PM »
http://missoulian.com/news/local/article_4b092028-540b-11df-bb24-001cc4c03286.html

Jackiya D. Ford, 37, is accused of stealing a Lolo home - first by attempting to transfer the property deed over to herself, and then by physically moving in and changing the locks.

"Jackiya does not want to enter a plea because she does not recognize the state of Montana as the entity," said Paulette Ferguson, the public defender representing Ford.

Standing Master Brenda Desmond entered not guilty pleas on Ford's behalf.

Thursday's court hearing revealed little more of the ideology behind Ford's alleged acts, but a lawsuit she filed against county officials who stymied the deed transfer suggests a pronounced sense of entitlement.

In the lawsuit, Ford accuses officials of preventing her from filing her land patents with the county, of violating her birthright and of being unruly toward her. Ford, who said she is pregnant, is seeking compensation for "mental damage and scars due to duress and coorersion (sic) of all parties involved."

"I would like to be able to file my documents in the county recorder's office as well as be paid eighteen million dollars in damage by the county of Montana, Missoula," Ford wrote in the lawsuit.

Ford, who lived in California and Washington before moving to Montana, first came onto the radar of local law enforcement when she became disorderly in the Missoula County Attorney's Office and had to be removed, according to officials in the sheriff's office.

She filed a lawsuit against Dave Walrod and Tony Rio of the Missoula County Sheriff's Office, as well as Missoula County Attorney Fred Van Valkenburg, Deputy Missoula County Attorney Dori Brownlow and Chief Deputy Clerk and Recorder Debbe Merseal.

Merseal referred Ford to the Missoula County Attorney's Office in the first place, after the woman tried to have several certified deeds and patent documents re-recorded, but refused to give a reason for the request.

Ford also filed suit against Bob Paffhausen, who built and owns the home she moved into for several days. Paffhausen told authorities that the woman showed up to view his house as a prospective buyer.

After their initial meeting, Ford delivered paperwork claiming ownership of the house and all the land in a 20-mile radius around it, offering to drop the lawsuit only if Paffhausen paid her $900,000 in pure silver and gold.

On April 14, as the builder worked with the county attorney's office to remedy the situation, he received a call from NorthWestern Energy saying someone had reported a natural gas leak at the house. Paffhausen went to the house, where he found the locks and garage door codes had been changed and the windows covered up with paper.

Various notices were also posted on the doors saying no one should enter the house without consent of the "authority of our Lord and Savior Yahushua," who had given the house to Ford as a believer. Looking through an opening in the kitchen window, Paffhausen could see various personal belongings, including a rifle case leaning against the living room wall.

Paffhausen called authorities, and as sheriff's deputies were inspecting the home Ford came speeding down the street and pulled into the driveway. She told the deputies that she was a "sovereign citizen of the republic of America" and therefore officials had no authority over her. She said she owned the whole mountainside and that they were on private property.

At Thursday's arraignment hearing in Missoula District Court, Ford asked to have the criminal case transferred to U.S. District Court, where she filed the lawsuit against Missoula County, and asked for access to the jail's law library.

When Desmond read Ford her rights, she asked the standing judge to clarify.

"Question. Are these rights outside of the Constitution of the United States?" Ford asked.

She also asked to be released from jail, where she's in custody on $50,000 bail, and said she did not want to deliver her baby in a detention facility.

Reporter Tristan Scott can be reached at 523-5264 or at tscott@missoulian.com.

MechAg94

• friend
Re: A Whole Boatload of Crazy In My Neck Of The Woods
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 06:39:04 PM »
Wow.  That makes those guys in Texas a few years back look like normal people. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 06:51:28 PM »
Glad she got outta WA before pulling that. ;) Not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 06:52:58 PM »
I pray to Yahushua that she returns to WA!

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 06:55:30 PM »
How dare you say that name, infidel! She now owns your house, your soul, or 500, 000 in pure palladium. Whichever fits in her bag of holding better.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 07:10:17 PM »
Just a suggestion here...

Every so often, when someone gets a bit weird like this, we really shouldn't try reasoning with them.

It doesn't work.

Send a coupla 300 pound guys named Darrell and Daryl over with a sledgehammer, and suggest that the person has a choice between a rapid return to sanity, or working knees.

I'm guessing a LOT of folks will have rapid returns to mental well being.
Blog under construction

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 07:18:07 PM »
Wow....

Just.

Wow.....

I think I'm a little dumber for having read all her arguments on there.....

Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

crt360

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 08:03:50 PM »
Is there like a full moon or something?  I've been tied up with a PITA real estate deal for the last 36 hours, but I know we've had a few way out calls and one walk-in that I overheard talking non-stop about suing some place that wouldn't give him a job application because he was a man.  It's like the state hospital brought a busload of its best and brightest through here on a field trip and went home with a lot of empty seats.  At least I haven't had any clients like Ms. Ford lately.
For entertainment purposes only.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 08:05:10 PM »
She sounds just like the psycho-bitch that we bought our house and land from  :O

Different name though ...  =|
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 08:19:44 PM »
Is there like a full moon or something?
Actually, yes (kinda).  93% waning.
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2010, 08:43:14 PM »
"Jackiya does not want to enter a plea because she does not recognize the state of Montana as the entity," said Paulette Ferguson, the public defender representing Ford.

Leftie-anarchist maybe, which jibes nicely with "whole bootload of crazy".

"authority of our Lord and Savior Yahushua,"

Ohh, a whole different kind of crazy.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2010, 08:44:35 PM »
A local crook tried something similar.  Waited until the owner was away on vacation, then transferred the deed to himself and sold the house to someone else, who moved in, changed the locks, and threw out the legal owner's belongings.  The victim eventually got his house back and the crook went to prison, but it was a several-months-long headache for the homeowner.

The perpetrator didn't appear to be crazy like Ms. Ford; he was just plain criminal.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2010, 08:46:32 PM »
Just a suggestion here...

Every so often, when someone gets a bit weird like this, we really shouldn't try reasoning with them.

It doesn't work.

Send a coupla 300 pound guys named Darrell and Daryl over with a sledgehammer, and suggest that the person has a choice between a rapid return to sanity, or working knees.

I'm guessing a LOT of folks will have rapid returns to mental well being.

How un pc of you!  good job!

I had a guy who worked for me that played mentally ill to slide on lifes responsibilities. He just wandered off one day at about 11  left a paint brush in an open can and went for a walk.  He showed back up at 3,  I was his ride home.  I tried to be nice  said ok alan lets clean up so we can go home.  He said "I'll just wait i the truck"  I cleaned up  was a touch miffed. We started home I asked"what happened alan?  in a nice tone  he ignored me  just did his lil jerky head moves as he looked out the window.  I asked a lil louder and in his lil "please don't hurt me voice he said "I don't care to talk about it"  I was nonplussed asked a lil louder  alan what happened?  he then turned and bellowed at me " I don't wish to discuss it!"  I pulled over real fast on the shoulder of the prince william parkway  He got all  upset "you're not going to leave me here are you!?"  I told him no and as he relaxed I said first I am gonna kick your butt then leave you here.  at that point all the affectations of mental illness vanished and he gave me his lame excuse. A psychological healing took place in front of me and all it took was the promise of the laying on of hands
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2010, 09:02:46 PM »
Aside from the Yeshua stuff, she sounds as though she co-opted some of the Posse Comutatis line.

Mainly they rely heavily on (their interpretation) of Common Law, and recognize no political authority higher than the county.
I promise not to duck.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2010, 09:20:11 PM »
A psychological healing took place in front of me and all it took was the promise of the laying on of hands

CSD, have you considered the lucrative and popular career of tele-evangelist?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2010, 09:24:22 PM »
i have asocial worker friend who specialty is drug addicted "mentally challenged" folks.i don't envy her 
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2010, 09:29:44 PM »

Question, maybe for Brad.  If some nut barricades themselves in your house and claims they now own it, what usually happens?  And how does one just walk down and transfer the house into their name?

I always chuckle at the "change the locks" part.  Does that actually add some sort of legality to the matter?  I wouldn't think so, but...  Why not just pick the lock and switch it to your own set?   Takes about 10 minutes, give or take.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2010, 09:32:41 PM »
I always chuckle at the "change the locks" part.  Does that actually add some sort of legality to the matter?  I wouldn't think so, but...  Why not just pick the lock and switch it to your own set?   Takes about 10 minutes, give or take.

The same reason people try it: because 90% of people have no idea how to pick locks and changing them gives it an air of finality in the minds of the unhinged.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2010, 10:08:59 PM »
Question, maybe for Brad.  If some nut barricades themselves in your house and claims they now own it, what usually happens?  And how does one just walk down and transfer the house into their name?

duty to retreat in your state? >:D

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2010, 10:35:31 PM »
I was feeling a bit off tonight. Everything I have been trying to do has taken two or three extra steps. I was starting to think I was loosing it.

But nope, I'm just fine. She's nucking futs.

jim
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2010, 10:52:44 PM »
Stay away from Fords....

Priscilla Ford

On Nov. 27, 1980, Thanksgiving Day, Ford was driving north on Virginia Street in Reno, Nev. Going about 40 mph, she intentionally steered her blue Lincoln Continental onto the crowded sidewalk and mowed down as many people as she could. Seven pedestrians died and 23 were injured in the incident....

...The six-month trial featured 93 witnesses and more than 500 exhibits; at the time, it was the longest and most expensive in Reno history. Ford took the stand in her own defense and told the court that she was the spirit of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and Adam reincarnate.

She was also black, I'm just saying...

http://www.blogofdeath.com/archives/001299.html
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2010, 12:48:43 AM »
The same reason people try it: because 90% of people have no idea how to pick locks and changing them gives it an air of finality in the minds of the unhinged.

This is a pretty good lock pick:

It is what I would use, sure enough.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2010, 12:58:02 AM »
Move into my house while I am gone. Change the locks, and claim it's your house. BS. I'll use the above
boot. Enter my house and remove you, with violence. Smiling as
I throw your ass out.

Reading what this idio did. I want that 5 minutes of my time
back. Or a few advils.
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

mellestad

• friend
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2010, 01:43:28 AM »
i have asocial worker friend who specialty is drug addicted "mentally challenged" folks.i don't envy her 

Oh, wow.  Hats off to her.

mellestad

• friend
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2010, 01:44:05 AM »
Glad she got outta WA before pulling that. ;) Not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect?

Hey, I bet we're neighbors Balog!