Author Topic: Come on, China CyberWarriors! Crash our Government!  (Read 1552 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Come on, China CyberWarriors! Crash our Government!
« on: November 13, 2013, 04:43:39 PM »
http://pjmedia.com/blog/medicaid-for-al-qaeda-obamacare-flaw-allows-anyone-on-earth-to-fraudulently-enroll-through-healthcare-gov/

Anyone (ANYONE!) in the world with an innernetz connection can enroll in Medicaid and CHIP.

Even Kenyans. :P

The worst parts?

An organized effort by domestic or foreign entities to create countless numbers of these fraudulent enrollments could challenge Medicaid with an unsolvable administrative situation.

Coupled with:

There is no guarantee that state governments will take action to cancel these enrollments at the end of each application’s 90-day period if identification is never provided. The cancellation of unverified enrollments is left to each state’s available manpower and political will.

So the Feds get to input, while the States get to clean up afterwards. 

Guess how well the left hand and the right foot are going to talk to each other...  :facepalm:
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
Re: Come on, China CyberWarriors! Crash our Government!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 05:02:01 PM »
$90 million original cost, $600 million in cost over runs.....  Broken beyond belief, priceless.  :rofl:
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 05:17:22 PM »
All this for 27,000 enrolled?
It would have been cheaper to pay people not to sign up.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 06:51:54 PM »
$90 million original cost, $600 million in cost over runs.....  Broken beyond belief, priceless.  :rofl:

How many Navy ships or Air Force bombers could we get for that much?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 07:05:35 PM »
Did I forget to mention that the company is Canadian not American?  I thought we needed jobs in this country.  Also, did I forget to mention the person who got the contract was an old school chum of madam O.  Can you say coney-governmental-ism? I knew you could!

Gemoriah.com

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 08:07:14 PM »
Did I forget to mention that the company is Canadian not American?  I thought we needed jobs in this country.  Also, did I forget to mention the person who got the contract was an old school chum of madam O.  Can you say coney-governmental-ism? I knew you could!
And she and her husband are big campaign contributors to a current us presidente.

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 08:07:55 PM »
Double tap

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 08:49:21 PM »

stay safe.

You could get about one half of the latest, the B2 Stealth bomber. That thing is stupid expensive to buy and maintain. Requires a special hangar for each one! Can't be kept out in the weather like a most normal aircraft.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 12:15:33 PM »

stay safe.

Or maybe some kind of stimulus package . . .
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 01:49:11 PM »
Or maybe some kind of stimulus package . . .

What, throw more money at these mega corps/banks that just blow it on fat cat bonuses.  No, they need to cut spending and  lower the tax rate so that small businesses will go back to doing what they do best.  Hiring people and turning out good and services. 

Gemoriah.com

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 02:17:00 PM »
Actually I was thinking more along the lines of the 2008 stimulus act.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2013, 02:23:27 PM »

Oh, the one that rewarded public sector unions and .gov contractors for their campaign contributions. 

The "Not Quite Shovel Ready" Stimulus that turned out to be 50-75% waste and fraud.

That one?
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2013, 02:30:10 PM »

I believe that one encouraged me to buy my house.

IIRC, I got either a $5000 or $7000 tax credit or something like that.  Of course I paid something like $40,000 in taxes that year between state/fed/sales/excise/etc in the first place.

No.  Let's not repeat that.

That won't fix the glaring holes in entitlement security gift-wrapped into Obamacare.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2013, 03:52:05 PM »
Yep, that's the one . . .

=|