Author Topic: Comey to testify today  (Read 656 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Comey to testify today
« on: March 20, 2017, 10:27:51 AM »
In addition to the Gorsuch hearing, Comey will testify about Russian hacking of the election.  You can bet your bippy that he will be asked about "wiretapping" of Trump Tower and the Trump Campaign.

[popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn]
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

HankB

• friend
Re: Comey to testify today
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 12:17:22 PM »
In addition to the Gorsuch hearing, Comey will testify about Russian hacking of the election.  You can bet your bippy that he will be asked about "wiretapping" of Trump Tower and the Trump Campaign.

[popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn]
I know some DEMOCRATS were hacked and their cheating, media collusion, anti-Semitism, and other dirt was aired, but I'm still interesting in learning how the ELECTION was hacked . . . did someone tamper with Diebold or other electronic voting machines, alter the vote totals, mess with voter registration, or something else? (We all know that if some Republicans were hacked and dirt was revealed, the hackers would be hailed as whistle blowers.)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 12:42:58 PM »
I know some DEMOCRATS were hacked and their cheating, media collusion, anti-Semitism, and other dirt was aired, but I'm still interesting in learning how the ELECTION was hacked . . . did someone tamper with Diebold or other electronic voting machines, alter the vote totals, mess with voter registration, or something else? (We all know that if some Republicans were hacked and dirt was revealed, the hackers would be hailed as whistle blowers.)

I have frequently stated on BookFace, if the situation were reversed, there would already be books and then movies starring handsome hollyweird actors about the heroic journalists that uncovered the dastardly Republican plot to fix primaries and slander their supporters.  *cough* All the President's Men *cough*
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 01:09:01 PM »
Comey is an incompetent, incoherent sh*tbird. I listened to some snippets over lunch.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.