Main Forums > Politics

OBAMA ROBBED (of votes) IN NY

<< < (2/3) > >>

longeyes:
No, the vote hasn't been "sacred," but the results of our elections have generally--I said generally--been respected and abided by.  That is going to begin to disappear if there are more overt "shenanigans."  Believe it or don't believe it.

Where I live people already question the impact of illegal alien voting influencing the results.  Your mileage may vary.

Silver Bullet:
We need to find a way to exploit this discontent and resentment among the Democrat voters (the losing side will be "disenfranchised") by getting them to vote Republican to "send a message" to the Democrat powers that be.   

Werewolf:
WTF!

As a democrat from Chicago I would expect him to have easily racked up the NY zombie vote and the votes of the recently deceased there.

What the heck is the deal - did Obama piss off Dailey or soemthing?

Jamisjockey:

--- Quote from: Werewolf on February 17, 2008, 09:02:34 AM ---WTF!

As a democrat from Chicago I would expect him to have easily racked up the NY zombie vote and the votes of the recently deceased there.

What the heck is the deal - did Obama piss off Dailey or soemthing?

Are those white, hispanic, or african american Zombies?

Bogie:
Our system now involved darkening the proper circle with a magic marker.

I'm sure there are SOME folks who can't figure that part out, despite training and helpful voting assistance folks, who do things like circle or underline candidates names.

Those people are not smart enough to have their vote counted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version