Author Topic: Parkland incompetence  (Read 568 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Parkland incompetence
« on: December 21, 2018, 11:28:47 PM »
https://apnews.com/84c569894bba4680af863795803cf7ab

The article speaks for itself. The amount of bungling defies comprehension.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Parkland incompetence
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 12:42:45 AM »
I'm not going to any page about the incompetence in Parkland. Can't afford the bandwidth.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 12:47:22 AM »
Has anyone heard someone say why they had all those students walk out with their hands up?  If they were already searching through the school for wounded, wouldn't they have verified they were not the shooter already?  They already knew who the shooter was by that time so there is no reason to treat these kids like that.  

Of course, this footage has been recycled a lot so I don't know how many students were treated this way and when it happened.  

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 12:55:01 AM »
Has anyone heard someone say why they had all those students walk out with their hands up?  If they were already searching through the school for wounded, wouldn't they have verified they were not the shooter already?  They already knew who the shooter was by that time so there is no reason to treat these kids like that.  

Of course, this footage has been recycled a lot so I don't know how many students were treated this way and when it happened.  

That's apparently standard protocol for all school shootings. I've seen photos and videos from other incidents where the same thing happened.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design