Author Topic: Are you expendable?  (Read 5980 times)

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: Are you expendable?
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 10:52:57 AM »
Quote from: Mike Irwin
But I don't believe in fire as a means of gaining revenge...

Problem is, that leaves lots and lots of things you DO believe in!   shocked

Brad

And that's a bad thing... how?

Because we've seen glimpses of the inner Mike and it's scary.  Very, very scary.

Brad

....all those pink and rufflly outfits of goddaughters wanting to show Uncle Mike what they learned in karate class.....the horror....the horror....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 08:59:57 PM »
"Because we've seen glimpses of the inner Mike and it's scary.  Very, very scary."

My rage keeps me warm at night. I see nothing wrong with that...

"all those pink and rufflly outfits of goddaughters wanting to show Uncle Mike what they learned in karate class"

I have no Godchildren.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2008, 04:03:32 AM »
I have no Godchildren.
Don't tell Mrs. mtnbkr that you think of her as your Satanchild.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2008, 08:32:29 PM »
I have no Godchildren.

Abby has God parents already, a couple her parents have known far longer than they've known me. In fact, I think they went to high school together. I have no doubt that were anything to happen to Chris and Michelle and the God parents had to step into that role that Abby would be FAR better off with them than me. I also know that my kidneys would be far better off...  laugh
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2008, 07:06:24 AM »
I have no Godchildren.

Abby has God parents already, a couple her parents have known far longer than they've known me. In fact, I think they went to high school together. I have no doubt that were anything to happen to Chris and Michelle and the God parents had to step into that role that Abby would be FAR better off with them than me. I also know that my kidneys would be far better off...  laugh

So you're more like her Uncle Buck, right?.....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098554/
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.