Author Topic: Medieval Times in the Dark Ages  (Read 487 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Medieval Times in the Dark Ages
« on: November 27, 2018, 06:38:55 PM »
The Onion loses out to the WaPo again.

The event "Medieval Times" isn't getting with modern diverse times. Probably next year they're going to be forced to have a trans-king.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/11/27/cant-make-it-up-washington-post-frets-that-medieval-times-still-stuck-in-the-dark-ages/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
Re: Medieval Times in the Dark Ages
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 07:05:36 PM »
I fart in your general direction!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 08:16:07 PM »
I am 90% sure I went to one of those shows in Spain. The 10% uncertainty is due to the fact that it was a naval excursion and well, mistakes were made. Kinda a dream memory. The one that stands out was Blank Man, a troubleshooter from the Prowler squadron. He normally was a severe stutterer, but a good guy, saw him a lot when he brought me things to fix. Well, 3-10 bottles of wine into the deal he is running all over yelling at everyone and having a grand old time, not a single misplaced syllable. :)

Think I will take my kid to the one in B-more, fair chance of remembering more of this one.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 07:37:30 AM »
"No one wants to pay to go watch Woke Times. I can walk down to Starbucks whenever to see that for free."

Winner!
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.