Author Topic: New Jeep Gladiator  (Read 1108 times)

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: New Jeep Gladiator
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2018, 08:11:43 AM »
I like it, but it's no gladiator.  The Gladiator is a true pickup built off a fullsize jeep platform.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: New Jeep Gladiator
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2018, 01:49:30 PM »
Jeep has dishonored the Gladiator name. This over-priced pile of excrement should not carry the Gladiator name. It's not a pickup truck -- it's a Wrangler with a small load bed on the back. If anything, it should be called a Scrambler.

In general, the Jeep community is somewhere between underwhelmed, revolted, and disgusted.
You think that's dishonoring a vehicle brand? Chevy hit that ball out of the park with with what they stuck the Blazer nameplate on for 2019. Now THATS dishonoring a name plate.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.