Author Topic: Parole Officer killed apprehending parolee, partner injured  (Read 1944 times)

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 09:46:22 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Parole Officer killed apprehending parolee, partner injured
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2023, 10:23:53 PM »
The article didn't say what he was on parole for.  Now I am wondering if he really should have still been in prison. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Parole Officer killed apprehending parolee, partner injured
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2023, 12:54:27 AM »
The article didn't say what he was on parole for.  Now I am wondering if he really should have still been in prison. 

I think the local newshawks will follow up on this.  In the meantime, I scratch my head, rub my chin, and stare at the ceiling, wondering if you trust them to let them out on parole, why do you need parole officers?

Wherefore and whence, if you need parole officers, how can you trust them to be let out?

I say, if they deserve to have their sentence reduced, just let them out, BUT the next offense(s) result(s) in them being locked up not only for the latest offense, but double any and all sentences for previous offenses added to the prison time for the present crime.

Sooner or later (and sooner, in this scheme) repeaters/repeaters will be in the pokey (removed from society) for life.

No parole supervision needed.

Terry, 230RN

« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 01:23:00 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.