Author Topic: Moroccan-born Mayor of Rotterdam speaks out on Paris Attack  (Read 2186 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Moroccan-born Mayor of Rotterdam speaks out on Paris Attack
« on: January 19, 2015, 09:50:48 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2907941/Moroccan-born-mayor-Rotterdam-tells-fellow-Muslims-not-appreciate-freedoms-living-West-pack-bags-f-live-TV.html

Appearing on live TV hours after the Paris attack, Ahmed Aboutaleb (Mayor of Rotterdam), tells Muslim immigrants that if they "don't like freedom, for heaven's sake pack your bags and leave.  If you do not like it here because some humorist you don't like are making a newspaper, may I then say you can f*** off."

After he was appointed Mayor he stated the following: "stop seeing yourself as victims, and if you don't want to integrate, leave."

I would vote for this guy everyday of the week.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Moroccan-born Mayor of Rotterdam speaks out on Paris Attack
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 10:01:37 AM »
Wish our politicians were of a similar mindset, then maybe we wouldn't have some of the issues we are having these days.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 10:13:01 AM »
Wish our politicians were of a similar mindset, then maybe we wouldn't have some of the issues we are having these days.

Be careful for what you wish for.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 05:53:56 PM »
Isn't it racist to say he was born in Morocco?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Pb

• friend
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 11:22:58 AM »
Rotterdam?  Isn't this the place were muslims were raping thousands of English girls while the authorities did NOTHING because they were afraid it would be racist?

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 11:32:59 AM »
Rotterdam?  Isn't this the place were muslims were raping thousands of English girls while the authorities did NOTHING because they were afraid it would be racist?

This is a parody post, right?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 11:47:54 AM »

No, this is Holland. That happened in England.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2015, 11:15:25 PM »
No, this is Holland. That happened in England.

And it was 'mere' hundreds of girls.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 11:23:59 PM »

I thought they were sacrificing children in secret rituals - or was that some other religious minority?  Can't remember
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Moroccan-born Mayor of Rotterdam speaks out on Paris Attack
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 11:26:28 PM »
And it was 'mere' hundreds of girls.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

Head line says 1400..... But I guess you are ok with that?
We just need to be more sex positive?

Prof Jay said: "No-one knows the true scale of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham over the years. Our conservative estimate is that approximately 1,400 children were sexually exploited over the full inquiry period, from 1997 to 2013."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 11:28:42 PM »

:facepalm:

<2000 is not "thousands"

He put "mere" in quotation marks. I thought his meaning was fairly clear.

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 11:50:51 PM »

Let me explain my meaning:

You do not need to actually subscribve to the most horrible interpretation of every crime state and exaggerate every terrible thing that happens, to show that you oppose child rape.

Just as I don't need to use all the high-ball numbers and claim Stalin executed 100 million people with his personal-issue Nagant revolver, to show I oppose world Communism. The actual numbers are horrible and bad enough.

No, it is not actually  a necessity for me to scream out at a high pitch terror about every bad thing that happens, to show the world I condemn pedophilia.

There are not in fact, and have never been, 'thousands of child rapes ignored by law enforcement out of multiculturalism'. This is a cartoonish interpretation of the - terrible - events that actually took place. To subscribe to it will make things worse, because it is a falsehood.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2015, 12:03:10 AM »
Abort that.

I have started reading the report for myself.

I now realize that the narrative that authorities ignored the rape for multiculturalism is an optimistic assessment of what happened there.

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2015, 12:32:51 AM »
I'm still looking at the original report. It's deeply WAT-inspiring.

• friends
Re:
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2015, 12:38:12 AM »
Yeah truth is stranger than fiction